The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Congratulations to the 1st TPMF Giveaway Empty Congratulations to the 1st TPMF Giveaway

Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:32 pm
@LightyCollects  Has won the First every Giveaway on this forum.

Please join me in wishing him a Huge Congratulations. As you can see from the Video below It was LIVE, It was 100% honest. And there was no way of knowing who could have won.

Please remember as the NEW Giveaway has started that you MUST read and follow the Rules.

I felt it to be honest and excluded myself from the giveaway.

NOTE you do not need to leave a number on the giveaway thread, It will help if you are absent, But I do hope that you can join me live in the next draw.
Finally , I dont ask for money, but please consider joining as a Member on my YouTube channel as it helps to cover postage and other giveaways.

Thank you all.
Admin   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Fortune8, The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, AceBullion, WeeBear, CanadianGoldHunter and ANT ORTA like this post

Congratulations to the 1st TPMF Giveaway Empty Re: Congratulations to the 1st TPMF Giveaway

Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:03 pm
Congratulations Lightly! Thanks a lot @AceBullion that was very generous and lots of fun!

A huge thanks also to the very generous members who have donated prizes and support JonRMS/Acebullion in other ways! Very Happy
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Congratulations to the 1st TPMF Giveaway Empty Re: Congratulations to the 1st TPMF Giveaway

Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:28 pm
Congrats Lighty, happy days.

Admin, Fortune8, AceBullion and WeeBear like this post

Fortune8
Fortune8

Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:05 pm
"CONGRATULATIONS" @LightlyCollects, on being the inaugural winner of the first of many giveaways.  bounce

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin, AceBullion and WeeBear like this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:25 pm
Congrats Lightly Collects!!!!!! WICKED GAW!!!!!! glad to be a part of this great group of people Smile cheers everyone Smile

Admin, Fortune8, AceBullion and WeeBear like this post

Jazz
Jazz

Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:55 pm
Congratulations @LightlyCollects, and well done Jon.A on the amazing game 👍👍👍👍

Admin, Fortune8, AceBullion, WeeBear and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:13 pm
Yip, Congratulations 'Lighty' and thanks Jon, that was great fun Smile
WeeBear
WeeBear

Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:39 pm
congrats lighty and thanks Jon, it was a lot of fun!

Admin, Fortune8, AceBullion and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:32 am
I have one of these and they are FAB!
Sure you'll enjoy it ... 👍

Admin, Fortune8, AceBullion and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

ilank14
ilank14

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:17 pm
Congrats Lightly!! I truly interesting piece to add to the collection.. enjoy Congratulations to the 1st TPMF Giveaway 1f600

Admin, Fortune8 and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA
https://www.youtube.com

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:05 am
I watched it 10 min after the live event Congratz 🎉 woohoo a lot of fun here this is my new favorite place to be

Admin, Fortune8 and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum