The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RanGoldner
RanGoldner

What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce? Empty What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce?

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:07 pm
Hello, I would like to ask you guys and girls, where do you order your silver ounces (or gold for the lucky people  Laughing )?
Due to high premium , and I can clearly see that in Czech Republic, where I live, the silver ounces in shops and online are expensive in about 5 Euro more than Germany for example,
what would you recommend, a website to order from that is consider to be trusted but also fair in prices?
this question is about online shops in EUROPE only (with shipping cost and tax issues I would stick to Europe only)
I hope I wrote without mistakes and thank you in advance and have a nice day and week,
Ran.
afro

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce? Empty Re: What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce?

Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:46 pm
Hello Ran
I have bought from EMK and Aurinum, both in Germany, links below. I buy from them the coins that I can't buy easily in the UK, because we have good dealers here for the ones that make it across the Channel. Fairness in prices is relative, as we are taxed quite highly in the UK, but I find both good on price. EMK is excellent, they are efficient and friendly to deal with, and always reply to emails. On the one occasion that a package went missing, they re-sent it without any fuss. Aurinum are very good, but a bit less so where communications are concerned. I've had no problems with them, and I consider them trustworthy. Both sites have websites in English and German, and your English is easily good enough to manage (assuming you don't speak German, which you may well do). If you want the more high end 'artistic' and coloured coins, then PiK coins, also in Germany, is very good. It's worth signing up to the free email newsletters they all do. Obviously, you will have to factor in postage, but you shouldn't have to worry about customs charges.

Anyway, the links:
EMK:  https://www.emk.com/de-de/
Aurinum: https://aurinum.de/Startseite-1
PiK: https://pik-coins.com

Hope that helps.
TCM

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin, Fortune8 and RanGoldner like this post

RanGoldner
RanGoldner

What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce? Empty Re: What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce?

Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:51 pm
Thank you very much The Cat Mother, I will look at it now,
highly appreciate and have a nice evening,
Ran.

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:16 pm
RanGoldner wrote:...
Due to high premium , and I can clearly see that in Czech Republic, where I live, the silver ounces in shops and online are expensive in about 5 Euro more than Germany for example,
what would you recommend, a website to order from that is consider to be trusted but also fair in prices?
this question is about online shops in EUROPE only (with shipping cost and tax issues I would stick to Europe only)
I hope I wrote without mistakes and thank you in advance and have a nice day and week,
Ran.
afro

Your English is perfect to communicate Ran, don't worry about small mistakes please Smile

Wow, 5 Euros more for one coin is A LOT Shocked
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:23 pm
RanGoldner wrote:Thank you very much The Cat Mother, I will look at it now,
highly appreciate and have a nice evening,
Ran.

Happy to help Ran. Let me know how you get on.

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA
https://www.youtube.com

Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:41 pm
During the. DIP it was eBay. Lotta killer deals. I scooped up a lot of ounces I am not a fan of big bullion dealers too expensive for my blood

Admin likes this post

gji25
gji25

Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:19 pm
i buy from anyone who does,nt charge 20% vat What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce? 1f603

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:15 am
gji25 wrote:i buy from anyone who does,nt charge 20% vat  What is your online shop for silver/gold ounce? 1f603

I would love to, but if they don't charge VAT I am sure to be hit with import tax. plus handling fees.

Sad

RanGoldner likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum