The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  Empty Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE

Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:15 pm
I am not planning on placing a order until January time.
This gives us a chance to develope anything you might want for Boxes.

Please note we can make BARS, Rounds, A Mix if wanted for a set like James Bond etc.

@RanGoldner  If you can find a knight image that is better please post it here.

@Fortune8  If your wanting a box let me know which design or if you have a design in mind for a set.

I am looking through my collections now and trying to pair up as many with boxes as possible. So you all can see some new and fun boxes too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Right, do I go for a Chrono's set? Or perhaps a 5oz Bar set? hmmmm

Oh I also need to order my SPECIAL AceBullion Boxes... Oh yes I have something planned.

Order or enquire below.
What a Face

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 21, 2022 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  Empty Re: Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE

Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:13 pm
"Oh I also need to order my SPECIAL AceBullion Boxes... Oh yes I have something planned."

Don't forget the extra dot this time...

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  Empty Re: Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE

Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:29 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:"Oh I also need to order my SPECIAL AceBullion Boxes... Oh yes I have something planned."

Don't forget the extra dot this time...

I will run the final design by you all before I commit to the printing stage.
Suspect
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:53 pm
I'm assuming you mean 'batch' of boxes.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Cooper1977
Cooper1977

Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:32 pm
Hi can you get 1oz bar trays for the box i have ??

Admin and AceBullion like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:46 am
I am not sure. I could ask and check. 
I think yours was different if I remember but will ask.
Cooper1977
Cooper1977

Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:21 pm
Thanks

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:21 am
Any possibility of doing a box to fit the Rwandan Lunar series but shaped to take the rectangular plastic holders the coins are sealed in?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:36 am
Rod Panhard wrote:Any possibility of doing a box to fit the Rwandan Lunar series but shaped to take the rectangular plastic holders the coins are sealed in?

You mean in the Mint sealed plastic? Reason I am asking is they are all cut by dealers a bit differently.

But I can not see a problem. I will ask. Just provide the basic dimensions

Rod Panhard likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:52 am
Please start the NEXT batch of boxes to be ordered here. 

I am planning on buying a few myself, not quite sure what exactly but if you are interested please tell me the exact box. If you have a query let me know. 
This way I can start to put in the order and remember it will take a bit of time to make them all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:28 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm assuming you mean 'batch' of boxes.
Yes i just edited it. I forgot you told me on the phone and also in writing. I feel like a numpty. 

Anyway if your still after a box put it down below. 

I will start asking others too.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:35 am
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm assuming you mean 'batch' of boxes.
Yes i just edited it. I forgot you told me on the phone and also in writing. I feel like a numpty. 

Anyway if your still after a box put it down below. 

I will start asking others too.

Don't worry. It gets to us all. It's just that the abbreviated form read 'Bath of Cus..' and my brain filled it in to 'Custard'.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:38 am
Yes please, a box for the 2 oz Queen's Beasts coins including the Completer Coin. Black colour, and I assume that there won't be any magnets on the base of the bottom tray.
Cheers, TCM

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:50 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Yes please,  a box for the 2 oz Queen's Beasts coins including the Completer Coin. Black colour, and I assume that there won't be any magnets on the base of the bottom tray.
Cheers, TCM
There shouldn't be. I will ensure there are not any.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:14 am
Always as well to check ......
I do have other series of coins that it would be nice to have a dedicated box for, but at present the final number of coins in the series isn't known. I am hoping that there will be other opportunities in the future.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:47 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Always as well to check ......
I do have other series of coins that it would be nice to have a dedicated box for, but at present the final number of coins in the series isn't known. I am hoping that there will be other opportunities in the future.
I am more than sure there will be. I just have to have enough boxes ordered to make the order worth while to ship. Then I can ship them out like last time. 
I don't think they were expensive to ship, and that included multiple boxes and some to the states.
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:34 pm
Just a quick update on what I would be looking for,

Rwandan Lunar Box - to take 12x of the 1oz rounds in the factory rectangular plastic sleeves.

Egyptian Gods Series box - currently 6 in the series and I know they are planning on more so perhaps shaped to take 8 if possible. These are 2oz high relief rounds so fairly thick so I would be happy to send a capsule to give an idea of size and depth. There are plenty of head and shoulders images of Anubus online that would make a good logo for the front.

Another Chiwoo 1oz box the exact same as the one I got last time, decided to house my Zi-Sin series in this and sell my bulky wooden box as these boxes are far more compact for storage.

Destiny Knights series, still trying to find a suitable image for the front of the box.

Silver 1oz Britannia box - Got a collection stretching back to when they first began in 1997 so would need to work out the initial box and however many additional trays this amounts to.

There will probably be more but this is all I can think of for now.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:46 am
"There are plenty of head and shoulders images of Anubus online that would make a good logo for the front."

@Rod Panhard : I'm quite disappointed you're not going for Bast  Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  1f431 or Min. lol!

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:33 pm
working away on that. 

So far I have for the next order a 2oz Queens beast Box with Completer coin spot. 

I am working on the above boxes that Rod asked for. 
Prices will be shown on here and updated on the known price list as well. 

And I am looking for another box for myself. Not sure which one I will buy hmm.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:17 am
Just a heads up, 

Here is what is being ordered so far, 

1 x's 2oz Queens Beast Box ( with completer Coin ) 

??? NEW Tudor Box with completer Coin

@Rod Panhard I have not received a image of what your after. I can not find one either.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:11 pm
It may be because the god's name is Anubis.
Here is a link to a wikipedia site that has a nice illustration of Anubis, that could be converted to a line drawing. Would you be ok with that @Rod Panhard ?

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:47 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:It may be because the god's name is Anubis.
Here is a link to a wikipedia site that has a nice illustration of Anubis, that could be converted to a line drawing. Would you be ok with that  @Rod Panhard ?

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis

Sorry TCM I never even noticed people were flagging me on this thread, I was thinking something like this would be easy enough done.

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  0gCwiwH
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:50 pm
Has anyone had a lunar series box done yet, need a good image for my Rwandan Lunar box?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:09 am
Rod Panhard wrote:Has anyone had a lunar series box done yet, need a good image for my Rwandan Lunar box?
I am not 100% sure. 

I have placed a order already but it hasn't been shipped. I am trying to finish off a big batch to send out. Most of this order is on me. And that I hope will sell but I have no clue. 

As for that image and other stuff. I have been trying to get your attention, I think that in your setting and notifications you might want to change them to allow you to receive a notification if tagged. 

I have to say the box in a plastic sleeve is not possible due to so many variables at this time, we are looking into something we can do. 

I will run through a exact list of what your after. I was looking above but I do not know what you need.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:40 am
@Rod Panhard @Trumar @The Cat's Mother

Your boxes are in.

If you have not paid already please get in touch, For those who have paid I will be sending out your box shortly. 

Andy to anyone reading, If you want a 1oz ( 11 spot ) Tudor Beast box I have 2 more available in stock. 

I will be placing another order so don't worry if something hasn't arrived yet. 

Thank you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum