The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Street Fighter Tyu Comsco By the Perth Mint Empty Street Fighter Tyu Comsco By the Perth Mint

Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:09 pm

Fortune8 and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Street Fighter Tyu Comsco By the Perth Mint Empty Re: Street Fighter Tyu Comsco By the Perth Mint

Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:25 pm
Good review  @Admin , but knowing nothing about the subject matter I'm not about to splash out.
I'm sure the coin will appeal to fans of 'Street Fighter' though.   Street Fighter Tyu Comsco By the Perth Mint 1f4aa

Admin, Fortune8 and Rod Panhard like this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Street Fighter Tyu Comsco By the Perth Mint Empty Re: Street Fighter Tyu Comsco By the Perth Mint

Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:47 pm
Not sure if I would buy for the collection , but as a first in the series will it be desirable in the future and carry a heavy premium. I’m a bit on the fence and I’m with TCM in knowing zilch about the subject matter.
Your review and video do bring it out more than the ST flat picture though.hmmmmmm !

Admin, Fortune8 and Rod Panhard like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:45 pm
I bought 2 of these from Silvertrader purely because they are the 1st in a new series and just in case they do a "Spiderman" and increase massively in price a few more coins into the series.  They don't do it for me personally though and I notice they are not exactly flying off the shelf either as Silvertraders stock of them is remaining consant so it's not often I get my silver picks right but i looks like I've got it wrong again.

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:37 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:I bought 2 of these from Silvertrader purely because they are the 1st in a new series and just in case they do a "Spiderman" and increase massively in price a few more coins into the series.  They don't do it for me personally though and I notice they are not exactly flying off the shelf either as Silvertraders stock of them is remaining consant so it's not often I get my silver picks right but i looks like I've got it wrong again.

Well I am going to be buying more soon, I have a goal in mind and I believe they could be the next Superman in the series. 

Don't worry as it is only 2 coins, and when the silver price goes up you will be covered regardless. It is how long we plan on sitting on them for. Plus The Spiderman coin did not sell out either at the start!!!! It took the next coin before it went crazy! I remember Martin having them in stock for ages. 

So please do not feel discouraged. I will be adding some to my " Flip" pile. I am actually going to try the whole buying and selling thing.

I think were good. Lets wait for the next coin or 2 to come out on the series. That will make it known. PS what about Batman? hmm

Fortune8, Rod Panhard and Mcb2007 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum