The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Palladium 1 oz  Empty Palladium 1 oz

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:02 pm
Has anyone else received the pre-order email from the European Mint?
They are selling 1oz Palladium coins for over €2500

Wow Would that be a metal to get into or not? I am not making a decision yet.

Fortune8 and m&m prospecting like this post

Fortune8
Fortune8

Palladium 1 oz  Empty Re: Palladium 1 oz

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:40 pm
How big is the market for 1oz Palladium coins? I would imagine quite small as the cost is so high and would be a very limited opportunity for resales.
It would be very interesting to know how many established, avid collectors, or stackers actually own any Palladium?  There are very few places that actually sell it in any size or form, didn't it have a large drop in value recently?
I think I will pass on the idea for the moment, even if I could afford to buy any.......  lol!

Admin and AceBullion like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:00 pm
I'm a bit late to this, sorry. I think there's a rather high premium on the coins, and would you also have to pay VAT when they enter the UK? At the moment Chards have pre-owned 1 oz palladium bars on sale for £2116.18 inclusive of VAT. They may be a better bet if you have set your heart on having palladium. It is likely to be a niche market: the metal is used in jewellery and there are industrial uses, but it is a bit pricy to buy on the off chance of a huge rise in value. I found one merchant buying recycled palladium for a little over £1500, so at the moment it may not stack up as an investment unless you are prepared to hang on to it for quite a while.

Fortune8 and AceBullion like this post

ilank14
ilank14

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:29 pm
something I would love to try to get at one stage but more to collect than to invest... have almost bought copper rounds before as well, however far more affordable and more about cool designs as well
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum