The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

GOLD WANTED SCRAP PLEASE Empty GOLD WANTED SCRAP PLEASE

Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:35 am
I am looking for Old hallmarked Scrap Jewellery. 

I am not bothered it if is 9ct or 24ct.   Well NOT 24 ... but you know what I mean. 

I NEED to make a NEW wedding band for my wife. I just cut hers off and I need to practice and get it right. Yes I have been working with Silver behind the scenes and that is good. But Gold is on the next level. 

So I want to work and practice with gold. I need about 1/2 oz in total. But that might be wishful thinking. 

Any Gems will go to a good home! NOT mine.... I give them away. 

If anyone has anything they are wanting to sell, Broken, No longer loved ... what ever Please let me know. 

I will buy or trade for gold. 

Thank you.

Fortune8 likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

GOLD WANTED SCRAP PLEASE Empty Re: GOLD WANTED SCRAP PLEASE

Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 pm
Trade is really the best way for me. I have bars, and lots of various silver coins and rounds I could trade with.  Cool

So if you have any Hallmarked Jewellery 9ct or above that is broken or no longer in use. Please contact me. You can feel free to message me or leave a reply below. If there is something you want I will do my best to make a deal. I really need to get more gold than I think I will need for the purpose of spru's and accounting for loss. 

Thank you.

Fortune8 likes this post

Fortune8
Fortune8

Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:21 pm
I did the same thing, the only difference was, I cut my wife off the ring, no damage to the ring at all, thank goodness.  Sorry, I meant to say ex-wife?
7.26 g of 9ct gold One careful owner, with hardly any blood stains to speak of?
If interested please contact me.
Cheers    
cheers

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:12 pm
Fortune8 wrote:I did the same thing, the only difference was, I cut my wife off the ring, no damage to the ring at all, thank goodness.  Sorry, I meant to say ex-wife?
7.26 g of 9ct gold One careful owner, with hardly any blood stains to speak of?
If interested please contact me.
Cheers    
cheers
Any deal you want bud I will make. 

I have my marching orders now. So I will be in the workshop A LOT more. 

She is going to try to have her ring fixed ( INSERT LAUGHTER HERE! ) but perhaps a skilled jeweller might be able to do something. 

I am to make a ring for our 25th that has 4 stones in, similar to a wedding band, but with flush fitting Gems. 
Amethyst,
Diamond
Emerald
Ruby

Yes all are significant, and will be a great challenge. I am looking forward to this.  And whilst still doing bullion ( more lost wax castings will be great !!!!) but I will also have a complete dedicated area for Jewellery. And no this is not a NEW thing... I think 1 or 2 people knew this was coming. Some of my Jewellery will be Bullion still. And I am not going to spoil my first piece that will be available soon is....  Those who know Keep it a secret. 

But I have until the 31st of January to make this Ring. And I know I can make it with everyone's help and moral support. 

I am very keen. And excited !!! Can you tell????

And I am really excited still about the boxes, and the pieces I am sending off very soon to be hallmarked. 

Hoorah. 

Cool Cool Cool Cool
m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:35 pm
I have a old 14 CT necklace don't know much about it but I'd gladly ship it to ya for your adventure

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:45 pm
m&m prospecting wrote:I have a old 14 CT necklace don't know much about it but I'd gladly ship it to ya for your adventure
I would happily make a trade with you, Every bit helps this project. I will be showing all the pieces I am melting after I finish my design. 

Not only on paper but also Wax
m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:43 pm
Nice I'll try to get ya a picture and your address later

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum