The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

The Richest Duck in the world. Scrooge Mc Duck Empty The Richest Duck in the world. Scrooge Mc Duck

Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:25 pm
Woo hoo hoo. 
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

The Richest Duck in the world. Scrooge Mc Duck Empty Re: The Richest Duck in the world. Scrooge Mc Duck

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:44 pm
Lor' luv a duck!
I bet he tastes just the same as an ordinary, penniless, duck.

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

The Richest Duck in the world. Scrooge Mc Duck Empty Re: The Richest Duck in the world. Scrooge Mc Duck

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:43 pm
Given that Disney has turned into a woke cesspit more concerned with far left messaging than good stories and innocent fun, anything Disney related is banned in my household. It’s so sad. I was raised on Ducktales, Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Talespin…

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:17 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Given that Disney has turned into a woke cesspit more concerned with far left messaging than good stories and innocent fun, anything Disney related is banned in my household. It’s so sad. I was raised on Ducktales, Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Talespin…

We all make choices. I still refuse to ban Nestlé despite many problems. I actually cancelled my Twitter account... 
But with 2 boys... and my love of disney rubbish... I got to have this. PS GI Joe, Transformers, Count Duckula, As I was a little bit older....  Tales from the Crypt... not a cartoon but might as well have been.. with Elvira 

My Youth Rocked

The Richest Duck in the world. Scrooge Mc Duck Boobs10

The Cat's Mother, ArcaneCollector and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:33 pm
Is that one of your wedding photos?

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Is that one of your wedding photos?

I'd be so lucky.  Shocked Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum