The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:49 pm
A Very Merry Christmas to all members, sponsors, admin team and the office cats from me, TCF and the Beastie Boys. I hope you all have a great time and that all your pressies are what you would have got for yourselves. And here's hoping that 2023 brings some relief from the miserable times we've been going through lately.
Hugs to you all, TCM
santa rendeer santa rendeer

Admin, denby, ArcaneCollector and tray like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:14 pm
Thanks TCM! I hope your Christmas is fur ball and dead mouse free. What miserable times? I discovered shiny coins this year, so I am happy! Who knew how much joy a silver quokka could bring?

Admin, The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:15 pm
Hello @ArcaneCollector . No furballs or dead bodies so far, although the beasts did have a fair amount of raw venison before it went in the oven. Quokkas are a delight.

Admin and denby like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hello  @ArcaneCollector . No furballs or dead bodies so far, although the beasts did have a fair amount of raw venison before it went in the oven. Quokkas are a delight.

OMG! You put quokkas in the oven!? How very dare you! And you fed raw quokka to your cats! What’s next? Panda sausages?

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:56 pm
Calm down! I couldn't get an import licence for quokkas, so we had venison instead. Roast Rudolph. rendeer
Not thought of panda sausages .......

denby
denby

Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:56 pm
I gave last years QUOKKA to my 14 year old grandaughter yesterday. She loved it, did not try to cook it or eat it, but she showed us a 3 dimension animation of it running around her house on her phone. I don't know how she did it but it was great to watch.
She agrees with Arcane that 2022 was a great year for silver Quokka collectors, she wants the set and she says if she gets them she will never sell them, cute eh!

ArcaneCollector likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum