The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
SanMarino
SanMarino

Happy New Year  Empty Happy New Year

Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:02 am
Happy new year to anyone on a different time zone to the UK, hopefully 2023 is a year of peace and prosperity

Admin, denby and tray like this post

tray
tray

Happy New Year  Empty Re: Happy New Year

Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:21 am
Happy new year to you all x

Admin and denby like this post

denby
denby

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:17 am
All the best from SCOTLAND, I will have a dram with you all at Midnight, 199 drams????

Admin and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:23 am
Happy New Year from me and the boys too. I'll be seeing 2023 in, but there's a nice bottle of c.60 year old madeira awaiting the toasts rather than a dram.

Admin, denby and tray like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:30 am
I have a nice 2022 Benylin Cough Syrup to mark the occasion. I’ll use it to wash down some max strength cold capsules, whilst I die a slow and miserable death, wheezing and snotting everywhere. Ha..ha..hatchooo! New Year.

Admin, denby and SanMarino like this post

denby
denby

Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:25 pm
Please leave me your QUOKKA collection before you go!

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:57 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I have a nice 2022 Benylin Cough Syrup to mark the occasion. I’ll use it to wash down some max strength cold capsules, whilst I die a slow and miserable death, wheezing and snotting everywhere. Ha..ha..hatchooo! New Year.

I nearly fell over and out of my chair for reasons you have no clue about.. lol! lol! lol! lol!

So let me embarrass myself but firstly say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. less than 12 hours to go from Rainy Yorkshire England UK.

Benylin cough syrup and myself do NOT get along. As many know I take a heck of a lot of RX or Medication...... But if ever I wanted to get high or loopy... I would take that stuff again.... I have some reaction to it... it makes me seriously out of it! I can take Morphine, Oramorph, and tonnes of other RX... but this legally over the counter syrup 1 dose!!!! will turn me into a drunken loopy man... No kidding...

ArcaneCollector, SanMarino and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:18 pm
I'll know what to send you over for your birthday then @Admin - Benylin cookies!

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:42 pm
denby wrote:Please leave me your QUOKKA collection before you go!
I have a special pocket in my casket for them. So we can be together forever!

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:44 pm
Admin wrote:
ArcaneCollector wrote:I have a nice 2022 Benylin Cough Syrup to mark the occasion. I’ll use it to wash down some max strength cold capsules, whilst I die a slow and miserable death, wheezing and snotting everywhere. Ha..ha..hatchooo! New Year.

I nearly fell over and out of my chair for reasons you have no clue about..  lol! lol! lol! lol!

So let me embarrass myself but firstly say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. less than 12 hours to go from Rainy Yorkshire England UK.

Benylin cough syrup and myself do NOT get along. As many know I take a heck of a lot of RX or Medication...... But if ever I wanted to get high or loopy... I would take that stuff again.... I have some reaction to it... it makes me seriously out of it!   I can take Morphine, Oramorph, and tonnes of other RX... but this legally over the counter syrup 1 dose!!!!  will turn me into a drunken loopy man... No kidding...

How odd. I’ve polished off half the bottle and it’s done nothing. I swear it’s just bad tasting syrup that will rot my teeth!

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:56 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:
denby wrote:Please leave me your QUOKKA collection before you go!
I have a special pocket in my casket for them. So we can be together forever!
Just don't opt for cremation.

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:58 pm
Hi from the far reaches of Mongolia and it is already New Years day. .hopefully i and Tony - my donkey will get released from prison soon, and the happy journey back to forum begin. We have a bit of packing to do and Tony not great at logistics and i fall asleep and we end up where we came from....so you get the picture..Anyway Happy new Year to all members original and new. and if Tony stops snoring we get a good sleep before setting off..hope to keep you updated on our lack of progress...Have fun guys x merv Very Happy   Happy New Year
PJ_Ray
PJ_Ray

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:55 am
Happy new year to all forumites. Smile

Admin, denby, ArcaneCollector and tray like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:35 am
mervs68 wrote:Hi from the far reaches of Mongolia and it is already New Years day. .hopefully i and Tony - my donkey will get released from prison soon, and the happy journey back to forum begin. We have a bit of packing to do and Tony not great at logistics and i fall asleep and we end up where we came from....so you get the picture..Anyway Happy new Year to all members original and new. and if Tony stops snoring we get a good sleep before setting off..hope to keep you updated on our lack of progress...Have fun guys x merv Very Happy   Happy New Year
Wow, Mongolian prisons sure have great Wi-Fi! I have a feeling we are being Ghengis Conned.  Very Happy

Admin, The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:00 am
'Tony' has great connections! Very Happy
SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:32 am
Happy New Year Everyone
Sorry i'm a little late to the party I could say i was busy but the truth is i was dagobert ducking my way into the New Year drunk Happy New Year  1f618
Wishing everyone lots of good times this year
sincerely martin

Admin, Jazz, denby and tray like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum