The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
denby
denby

36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers Empty 36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers

Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:03 pm
Hi All,

I have 36 of these in my stock, I am happy that they are all very good quality bullion coins in their original capsules,           There are 1x2011, 10x2014 and 25 x2015 available. They make great starter coins for stackers.
I bought them because I had visited Vienna and gone to the MusikVerien Theatre to listen to Mozart being played by the Austrian National Orchestra. One side of these coins is the Theatre and the other is the Orchestra's musical instruments.
Anyway I can do them for £27 each as long as you are prepared to buy 3 0r 4 at a time so that I can cover the SD UK postage costs. ie £7,65 a pop.

Last edited by denby on Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new deal ie 3 coins for Special Delivery not 4.)

Admin, Rod Panhard and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers Empty Re: 36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers

Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:08 pm
You have been digging deep in your storage cave haven't you @denby ?

Admin and denby like this post

denby
denby

36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers Empty Re: 36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers

Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:15 pm
TCM, I had Hamish to help me in Aladdins cave. It was time that it had a bit of a clear out anyway, some of the things we found, I had forgotten about because it was almost a decade ago that I bought them. Why would anybody of right mind buy 22x2014 Canadian Peregrine Falcons? Even I don't know the answer. Could be another good offering to newbie stackers I suppose.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:55 pm
Hmm, I can't answer that either. I'm sure Hamish did a wonderful job assisting though. Did you come across any mysterious old lamps with an oriental appearance and an air of having been rubbed?

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:28 pm
HI Denby
Those were the days when you might have had 40 coin releases in a year not 200 like now
I suspect thats why :-)

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:22 am
And speaking of mysterious old lamps .......
Bondie
Bondie

Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:10 pm
Hi Denby,
Thanks so much for your message. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to respond (I think I have to post twice before that's permitted), but wanted to thank you!

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:29 pm
Bondie wrote:Hi Denby,
Thanks so much for your message. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to respond (I think I have to post twice before that's permitted), but wanted to thank you!

Actually, last time I looked it was ten posts, just to encourage you to post lots.  @Admin will correct me if I'm wrong on this (he loves doing that) - he could even put the answer in the FAQ section  lol! .

Admin and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:34 pm
Me again, denby. I received your second message but couldn't respond to that either, haha!

Admin likes this post

denby
denby

Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:40 pm
Yes I see The Cats Mother has said she thinks its 10 posts. She knows everything, you don't need an encyclopedia? if you have the TCM as a Moderator

denby
denby

Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:46 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:And speaking of mysterious old lamps .......

Do you think that I am Aladdin?

I am trying to learn how to tag you.

Maybe I have done it here.

denby
denby

Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:47 pm
Have you ever seen any other forum member like their own post?

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:23 pm
denby wrote:Have you ever seen any other forum member like their own post?

Yes, @Admin and @AceBullion .

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:25 pm
denby wrote:

No, you haven't.
I was just being rude to Martin. But your cave could very well contain such mysterious treasures. farao

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:59 pm
denby wrote:Yes I see The Cats Mother has said she thinks its 10 posts. She knows everything, you don't need an encyclopedia? if you have the TCM as a Moderator

You flatterer, you. But it's no good: my heart belongs to Hamish.  36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers 1f63b  36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers 1f63b  36 x 1oz Austrian Philarmonic coins for new stackers 1f63b

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:16 pm
denby wrote:

Have you figured out how to tag someone?

IF Not...

It is simple, Above this box if you reply. You will see a @ symbol click on that and type the first letter or two of the person you wish to tag. So I will type DE .... It shows me @denby you as the first choice and then others. Simply click on that and it will leave the @ person there. You have now tagged someone into a conversation.

PS @The Cat's Mother Your evil... I am often on the Admin side of things and forget I am liking the AceBullion posts.... as I am going through conversations.

it is a brain fizzle so to speak.
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:26 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Bondie wrote:Hi Denby,

Actually, last time I looked it was ten posts, just to encourage you to post lots.  @Admin will correct me if I'm wrong on this (he loves doing that) - he could even put the answer in the FAQ section  lol! .

it is either 5-10 I am not 100% sure anymore. I would have to look for that setting, but it is only there to stop spammers getting in and sending you unwanted notifications.

Bondie
Bondie

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:15 pm
I'm really curious to know who Hamish is... Laughing

denby
denby

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:20 pm
Sorry Bondie I pressed the wrong key and posted a new topic, I am an IT idiot.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:47 pm
Bondie wrote:I'm really curious to know who Hamish is... Laughing

@Bondie, Hamish is  @denby 's old black cat. Retired from a life of concupiscence and dustbin diving to a life of pampered luxury and dodging the paternity suits, with only the smallest sacrifice required in return.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:49 pm
And, in case it comes up, Watson is @Mike 's Great Dane "puppy", currently the size of a shetland pony, and very handsome.

denby
denby

Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:12 pm
TCM I have tried to lookup conupiscence in the Oxford English reference dictionary but it is not there.

What does it mean? Sowing his wild oats maybe?

For your information only. He has spent the whole day meditating on his favourite cushion.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:36 pm
denby wrote:TCM I have tried to lookup conupiscence in the Oxford English reference dictionary but it is not there.

What does it mean? Sowing his wild oats maybe?

For your information only. He has spent the whole day meditating on his favourite cushion.

Ahem, my fat fingers and old keyboard missed out a 'c', which I have now corrected before Admin sees it and explodes with glee.
You got the meaning right though.

Bondie
Bondie

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:45 pm
@The Cat's Mother, ah I see! How lovely. Fellow cat lover here 🐈⬛

Admin, The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:01 pm
Bondie wrote:@The Cat's Mother, ah I see! How lovely. Fellow cat lover here 🐈⬛

We're all over  @Bondie !  @Admin has two (although he has a hankering for a dog so we need to keep an eye on him) and I have two little buggers darlings myself. One of them is my avatar, the other is his brother.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum