The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Eric Bloodaxe, New Series, And WOW.  Empty Eric Bloodaxe, New Series, And WOW.

Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:34 pm
Germania eat your heart out.

The Cat's Mother and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Eric Bloodaxe, New Series, And WOW.  Empty Re: Eric Bloodaxe, New Series, And WOW.

Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:00 pm
Very good  @Admin , it seems a nice well-made round that will appeal to them as likes that sort of thing. I love the background and Eric does have a much better face than the Germanias, although the Germanias' faces are probably not what most buyers are looking at. lol!  I had always thought that it was a myth that Vikings wore horned helmets, but they do look more spectacular than the plain helmets discovered so far.
I think I'll stick with the Fiji warriors series though.
Like you I was intrigued by the fact that the mint is unidentified. When I get a moment I might do some research on eBay as some sellers do specify the mints. Bold Metals has it as 'Unspecified Mint' - perhaps there is a mint with that name. I'll update if I find anything, but don't hold your breath. I'm sure better researchers that I am have had a look.

Admin and denby like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Eric Bloodaxe, New Series, And WOW.  Empty Re: Eric Bloodaxe, New Series, And WOW.

Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:24 pm
I was not going to bother with this one but you have changed my mind on it.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:32 pm
Here is a Quote from my YouTube page

I think the designer is Chris Duane, going by those Celtic symbols, he does Silver Shield, minted by Golden State Mint, not sure

I am not convinced but it is a interesting thought.   hmmm ???

denby likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum