The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Custom Boxes see below Empty Custom Boxes see below

Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:24 pm
These are some designs awaiting making for someone.
As you can see in the for sale  Other section I have produced plenty of designs.

If your looking for a box let me know. The prices on my website are currently on sale. And that is delivered to you if your in the UK.

Some of these boxes are on my website. The rest are available to order. Forum members if buying directly from the forum will receive a further £3 off as I can accept PayPal or Bank transfer... I have to pay the fees on my website otherwise. So make sure you ask me on here before ordering off the website, unless you do not want to miss out. I will be adding a lot more stock in soon. Both Silver and boxes. And possibly other ..... so please watch this space

I do ship internationally  

Let me know your thoughts.

Custom Boxes see below Screen37
Custom Boxes see below Screen36
Custom Boxes see below Screen38
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Custom Boxes see below Empty Re: Custom Boxes see below

Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:25 pm
More
Custom Boxes see below Screen41
Custom Boxes see below Screen39
Custom Boxes see below Screen40

Rod Panhard and denby like this post

tray
tray

Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:21 pm
Received my tray insert today and it fits perfectly. Thank you very much.Custom Boxes see below Pxl_2093

Admin, Rod Panhard, denby and MisterNoName like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:35 am
tray wrote:Received my tray insert today and it fits perfectly. Thank you very much.Custom Boxes see below Pxl_2093

AWESOME<

Wow that is a good fit....
I will admit to be worried that it would require sanding.

anch likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:46 am
You now have the capsule measurements for future reference too @Admin . A box for the doubles would be great, but I'm going to wait and see how many there will be in the series.

Admin and anch like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:32 am
I am in the process of making a box for the South African Krugerrands if anyone is interested. It will feature 2 shelfs with the option to add more. If anyone is intrested in that box or a box for a date run of any coin please shout. I was also considering a box for international coins. Much like the RM it would feature the desired coins of that year. And various trays can be added if you want to have differant years so that you can easily pull one out and show a completed year. Each will have a specific year on them. Could be a goal.

Let me know your thoughts and if you are intrested. I am not being pushy on any of these and the Krugerrands are something I want to do for myself more than anything else. But I am always happy to share that with you guys and gals on the forum. Remember you get a discount price on here..... My website charges fees which I am obliged to use. OR if you want anything shout. I plan on listing some collections on here that are over and or coins which I have multiple of. You all know I am a collector and stacker so if I can help I will.

PS @denby there is a video coming out tomorrow as a Premier showing the Krugerrands. Many thanks again bud. I am extremely happy.

ACE.

denby likes this post

anch
anch

Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:03 am
I like the look of the boxes, have you done a video show casing these? I am looking for two boxes that will store 30 or so coins each. Looking to stack some coins for my two daughters.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:19 pm
anch wrote:I like the look of the boxes, have you done a video show casing these? I am looking for two boxes that will store 30 or so coins each. Looking to stack some coins for my two daughters.

That box design is already under way. Cool I have a box that has AceBullion on it. But I am bringing out one that has something special on it.
it will appeal to all.

And these boxes will be available very very soon. The Ace Bullion box holds I think about 30.. but I would need to check.. I could add another layer.

That is the best thing about them. You can keep adding trays at a much reduced cost... but note there is a limit.. I just have not found one yet personally. I think 5 to 6 layers should be tops.

anch likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:33 pm
Hi @Admin , I haven't forgotten that I need a Trade Dollar box, along the lines that we discussed earlier posts. All we need is for EIC to get on with issuing the penultimate coin so we know how the coin tray should look.
I would also like a Seven Ancient Wonders box. I've seen the one on your website and am happy with the lid design but because I'm getting two of each to show both sides of the rounds I would like one tray with eight spaces and one with six.
Then there's the Medieval Legends, tray of eight spaces and I have an idea for the lid design.
After that, who knows? Well, I have an idea, but I'll leave you in peace for the moment.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:39 pm
[quote="The Cat's Mother"]Hi  @Admin , I haven't forgotten that I need a Trade Dollar box, along the lines that we discussed earlier posts. All we need is for EIC to get on with issuing the penultimate coin so we know how the coin tray should look.
I would also like a Seven Ancient Wonders box. I've seen the one on your website and am happy with the lid design but because I'm getting two of each to show both sides of the rounds I would like one tray with eight spaces and one with six.
Then there's the Medieval Legends, tray of eight spaces and I have an idea for the lid design.
After that, who knows? Well, I have an idea, but I'll leave you in peace for the moment.[/quo

Your not half picky are you?
geek geek geek

That will be a full re design .. But ask and I will work on it for you.

argh... pain in my ... son of a motherless..... well I n......

afro
MisterNoName
MisterNoName

Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:50 pm
Very cool. You do sports teams?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:00 pm
MisterNoName wrote:Very cool. You do sports teams?

I can make a box with a sports teams logo or writing on it. That is not a problem at all. If it is for your display . Just le me know what your after. I will help .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:11 am
Just some of the latest on my website.

Custom Boxes see below Krug10
Custom Boxes see below Krugs10
Custom Boxes see below Bullio10

Rod Panhard likes this post

Permissions in this forum: