The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A country for life?

+7
Rod Panhard
Bondie
The Cat's Mother
AceBullion
denby
ArcaneCollector
SanMarino
11 posters
Go down
denby
denby

A country for life?  - Page 2 Empty Re: A country for life?

Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:33 am
Admin, I too am a fearless barbarian in the north of Scotland near Bondie, remember Culloden, well the Romans were terrified of us, hence the wall.
Now we have gender legislation in Scotland, not good for scaring France on the rugby pitch eh.
A D in squirrel, if it's a red one then yes, but I too am confused, could be my age though.
I do love writing about so many non PC subjects at once though.

Admin and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:57 am
Red squirrel… I like your thinking  @denby Laughing

Admin and denby like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:02 pm
Bondie wrote:Yes, it’s a bit early for me too! I still don’t know what a purple burglar alarm is, but maybe that’s a good thing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC__o1UxDl8&ab_channel=Limmy

Admin and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:14 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
Bondie wrote:Yes, it’s a bit early for me too! I still don’t know what a purple burglar alarm is, but maybe that’s a good thing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC__o1UxDl8&ab_channel=Limmy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yep.

And my wife says Squirrel like this............................ Squiddel no RRRRRR just DDDD sound.

Squid ell

and it has a kinda rolling D which I am PMSL because when here Scottish accent kicks in.. Usually when mad ... I beg her to say Squirrel and it makes me laugh and laugh.

Then again who am I to talk about pronunciations. I am surprised NO one picked on me yet. Yikes in my videos I often mess up the basics... Yikes. Oh well.. afro

Rod Panhard, denby and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:34 pm
@Rod Panhard that's hilarious lol! lol! lol!
@Admin which part of Scotland is Mrs Admin from, if it's okay to ask? I have never heard that before lol! lol! lol!

Admin, Rod Panhard and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:41 pm
@Admin , I'm a bit tied up at the moment, so you'll have to wait for me to roast you about your pronunciation, and your spelling gets worse by the day (Sterling is not a place in Scotland!  A country for life?  - Page 2 1f63d ) I hope to resume normal service shortly.

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:24 pm
Bondie wrote:@Rod Panhard that's hilarious lol! lol! lol!
@Admin which part of Scotland is Mrs Admin from, if it's okay to ask? I have never heard that before lol! lol! lol!

Bonnyrigg.

You can see the video here... I was with my father in law... ( sorry video is of lasswade Rugby club from my one of my drones.

FYI this is a VERY old video.

denby and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:00 pm
Great wee video  @Admin, although I did hope to see the teams running out onto the pitch lol! 
Thanks for sharing!
@denby, are you ready for the match today?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:44 pm
Bondie wrote:Great wee video  @Admin, although I did hope to see the teams running out onto the pitch lol! 
Thanks for sharing!
@denby, are you ready for the match today?

Heck no... even back then it was against basic common sense not to do that sort of thing. But yeah you can see me leaning up against the wall looking at my monitor and up at the drone .. it is amazing the shots and clarity you can achieve.

One of my better drone footage.

This was one I did over 8 years ago!!! YIKES. when my boys were little. I wanted to have a " heavenly " effect and then show the farmland around us.

This is not Drone footage but @The Cat's Mother would appreciate the video especially at the very end.. when the plant well comes to life.

In my video history there are soo many lovely memories. When I started the channel it was not for anything but fun. It still is fun but in a differant way. now I dont get out much and new laws passed I am looking to use the video skills and other skills for fun.

denby, SanMarino and Bondie like this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:36 pm
Fantastic videos, enjoyed them

My boy wants a wildlife camera for the garden, we have a mixture of foxes, headgehogs, random cats and the occasional rat.

The wildlife cameras seem to significantly vary in quality, every time I think I’ve found a decent one I read another review saying don’t buy it.

I do have a higher spec Chinese go pro, it’s a Akaso Brave 7, they get decent reviews and half the price of a go pro. Of course the go pro series is much better but I didn’t want to pay out a lot of money for the kids filming each other jumping into the sea!
Could this in anyway be altered to use as a wildlife camera?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:36 am
SanMarino wrote:Fantastic videos, enjoyed them

My boy wants a wildlife camera for the garden, we have a mixture of foxes, headgehogs, random cats and the occasional rat.

The wildlife cameras seem to significantly vary in quality, every time I think I’ve found a decent one I read another review saying don’t buy it.

I do have a higher spec Chinese go pro, it’s a Akaso Brave 7, they get decent reviews and half the price of a go pro. Of course the go pro series is much better but I didn’t want to pay out a lot of money for the kids filming each other jumping into the sea!
Could this in anyway be altered to use as a wildlife camera?

I have a few go pro hero 3's

And yes with the waterproof case it it is perfect. You can set the camera anywhere you like. Preferably near some sort of motion sensor light that will give plenty of light... but if your area is illuminated well than no need. Just set the camera to take a photo every 30 seconds to a every few minutes. Then review and see what you get. You might be surprised.

I use the diving case for when I am in the pool or sea with when I used to scuba dive. I dont think I can do that anymore unless I get kitted up in the water first.
21C Bullion
21C Bullion
https://www.youtube.com/@bullion-finance/videos

Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:40 am
SanMarino wrote:Mine would be Spain purely for the weather and food.

Surely a typo - I think you meant to say San Marino - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino

21C Bullion likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum