The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Bondie
Bondie

Geiger Edelmetalle silver 1 oz square bars Empty Geiger Edelmetalle silver 1 oz square bars

Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:32 pm
Me again. I bought a few of these back in November. Cost £27 each and now I see people on Facebook asking £38! Lovely bars. Does anyone else like them? Also, any ideas for capsules for them? They deserve quality capsules Very Happy

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Geiger Edelmetalle silver 1 oz square bars Empty Re: Geiger Edelmetalle silver 1 oz square bars

Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:16 pm
I like them too  @Bondie . I bought one from Martin a year or two back, and it had a capsule. I know you can buy square capsules with foam inserts that you could remove to fit the bar, although I can't say whether they would be the right size.

Correction, it was a 100g bar (£69.49, what a bargain), and the capsule may have been provided by the mint.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)

Admin and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Geiger Edelmetalle silver 1 oz square bars Empty Re: Geiger Edelmetalle silver 1 oz square bars

Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:36 pm
Oh yes, I think I've seen those capsules  @The Cat's Mother... good idea. 100g... niiiiice!

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum