The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

2 Coins reviewed, Great Pyramid of Gaza & 007 Empty 2 Coins reviewed, Great Pyramid of Gaza & 007

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:09 pm
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

2 Coins reviewed, Great Pyramid of Gaza & 007 Empty Re: 2 Coins reviewed, Great Pyramid of Gaza & 007

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:48 pm
Hi @Admin , I enjoyed the video although you can keep James Bond. I had just ordered my Pyramids from Martin when I saw you had uploaded the video.
I do like the Seven Wonders series, I have the four first ones and I'm looking forward to the last two. Hopefully Martin will get them in. I love your box, but just want a design tweak so I can show both sides of the rounds, as we have discussed.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

2 Coins reviewed, Great Pyramid of Gaza & 007 Empty Re: 2 Coins reviewed, Great Pyramid of Gaza & 007

Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:55 pm
Do like the pyramid design both sides it's very nice. Agree with cats You can keep James bond

Admin, The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:14 pm
Well, my Pyramids arrived yesterday, and they're great. Martin's stock of them seems to have almost vanished too, which is good - he'll be able to afford food this weekend and I can stop sending up boxes of Winalot.
The first four in the series still seem to be available generally on eBay, for those who want the full set. The Hanging Gardens is my favourite so far, and since the two remaining are the Mausoleum at Helicarnassus and the Statue of Zeus at Olympia I don't think that'll change.

Admin and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:10 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Well, my Pyramids arrived yesterday, and they're great. Martin's stock of them seems to have almost vanished too, which is good - he'll be able to afford food this weekend and I can stop sending up boxes of Winalot.
The first four in the series still seem to be available generally on eBay, for those who want the full set. The Hanging Gardens is my favourite so far, and since the two remaining are the Mausoleum at Helicarnassus and the Statue of Zeus at Olympia I don't think that'll change.

I knew you really liked the Zeus of Olympia.

Good to know that you can still obtain the previous versions easily. Perhaps it is a sleeper.

denby likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:40 am
@Admin , Zeus hasn't been issued yet. It's the Hanging Gardens I like. lol!

denby likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:00 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Admin , Zeus hasn't been issued yet. It's the Hanging Gardens I like. lol!

Hold back... so who did I talk to about Zeus?

Why am I thinking it was You.

And I really need a secretary.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum