The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
galletlyg

I'm Lost please help Empty I'm Lost please help

Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:53 am
Hi folks,  I have just 'Joined' er  registered  but I feel lost,   I don't know how to get to see the silver coins which you have available.   Could someone please give me some assistance.

I am particularly interested in seeing the  2023  Lion coin,    thanking you in anticipation ,  regards  George

Admin, Bondie and Faiz like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

I'm Lost please help Empty Re: I'm Lost please help

Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:43 am
galletlyg wrote:Hi folks,  I have just 'Joined' er  registered  but I feel lost,   I don't know how to get to see the silver coins which you have available.   Could someone please give me some assistance.

I am particularly interested in seeing the  2023  Lion coin,    thanking you in anticipation ,  regards  George

Firstly welcome. There is a video section that I just did a review on this lion coin.
Also the lion coin can be bought directly through  @SilverTrader   https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2023-czech-lion-niue-1oz-silver-bullion-coin/

This group will help you with any questions you have. I will try to upload a photo or 2 of this coin. But I gave you a great link. Where abouts are you located? If your in America / Canada,  UK, or Europe we have members from all over.

Welcome to the the forum again. We are here to help you.

Bondie and Faiz like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

I'm Lost please help Empty Re: I'm Lost please help

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:46 pm
We are indeed. The videos section has @AceBullion 's coin reviews, the For Sale section has stuff members are selling, and we have a recommend dealers thread which gives you some pointers about who to trust (it's not exclusive by any means, but it's a good start).
You might also think about whether you want to use your real name in posts. You can amend your own, but let me know if you want the reference in Admin's post deleting - I have the power!

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum