The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce  Empty USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce

Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:05 pm

AVG likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce  Empty Re: USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce

Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:06 pm
I love this series, and have them all to date. I am happy to see another issue - even if it is stupidly late. Still, she's an old lady and probably needed the extra time to get ready. Mine arrived yesterday, and I'm very pleased with it.
All mine are still in the mint plastic pack, which I'm not over keen on, but it seems best to keep it. I see you managed to open the parcel without slicing open the plastic this time  @Admin . Well done! USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce  1f63d

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce  Empty Re: USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce

Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:32 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I love this series, and have them all to date. I am happy to see another issue - even if it is stupidly late. Still, she's an old lady and probably needed the extra time to get ready. Mine arrived yesterday, and I'm very pleased with it.
All mine are still in the mint plastic pack, which I'm not over keen on, but it seems best to keep it. I see you managed to open the parcel without slicing open the plastic this time  @Admin . Well done! USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce  1f63d

I am very careful now. LOL

Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:31 pm
Just received the proof version from APMEX. With a lovely mirror finish, I had to ask myself a question. Mirror, mirror on the wall, what's the oldest frigate of them all?

USS Constitution 2022 1oz Nautical Ounce  Img20228
AVG

Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:37 pm
I have the same year 2022 it's just the standard BU .

Admin likes this post

Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:19 pm
AVG wrote:I have the same year 2022 it's just the standard  BU .

So far, I've had good luck with zero milk spots on these proof finishes. For BUs, it's been a mixed bag. That's why I'll pay the premium for proofs.
AVG

Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:41 am
I saw the high relief one 2 oz, big bucks so I passed on that one. I don't know if the high relief one have a coating so that don't happen.

Admin likes this post

Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:49 am
AVG wrote:I saw the high relief one 2 oz, big bucks so I passed on that one. I don't know if the high relief one have a coating so that don't happen.

I didn't touch the HR 2 oz either. Only have two HRs in my small collection. Never have seen the proofing ,coloring, or HR processes.

While I like silver coins for their art, I get torqued off when milk spots show up. Everyone does. So yeah, my confidence gets shaken and that's why I don't buy much silver.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:27 am
High reliefs, and ultra high relief are something to be kept with awe on. I have several in my collection and proofs, and a tonne of BU coins.

But if I like it than I am happy and that is all that matters. We all have our budgets and WOW I do love that proof version.

Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:40 pm
Admin wrote:High reliefs, and ultra high relief are something to be kept with awe on. I have several in my collection and proofs, and a tonne of BU  coins.

But if I like it than I am happy and that is all that matters. We all have our budgets and WOW I do love that proof version.

I hear you @Admin. My next proof coin to buy will be the Royal Mint's one ounce colorized tribute to the Police rock band. Also, I just received the proof colorized Rolling Stones coin that I am giving to my brother for his retirement next week. He loves the Stones.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum