The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint Empty Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint

Mon May 08, 2023 9:31 pm
Because I couldn't find the 2018 Terra Proof-like round and the 2022 Colorized Somalia Leopard coin here in the U.S. and Canada, I decided to order from EMK and the Pressburg Mint for the first time. I was really happy that both took only seven days to reach me and that they arrived on the same day. Kudos to them. cheers
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint Empty Re: Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint

Mon May 08, 2023 10:03 pm
I rate EMK very highly. They are efficient, have a good range and are great to deal with. They also respond quickly to emails. I haven't bought directly from Pressburg, but I did get the Terra round (I thought it was 2017) through WOPA and the order was fulfilled by Pressburg. They were quite slow and had to be given a nudge by WOPA, but the round is great. I really like that series.

Admin likes this post

Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint Empty Re: Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint

Mon May 08, 2023 11:01 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I rate EMK very highly. They are efficient, have a good range and are great to deal with. They also respond quickly to emails. I haven't bought directly from Pressburg, but I did get the Terra round (I thought it was 2017) through WOPA and the order was fulfilled by Pressburg. They were quite slow and had to be given a nudge by WOPA, but the round is great. I really like that series.

I totally agree. At first, I didn't know what to expect but EMK is everything you said. And they really do have an excellent range to choose from. The Pressburg Mint was the exact same with efficiency, their own range of offerings and quick responses. Their rounds are in chronological order and that made it easy to scroll to the Terra round I wanted. Unfortunately, the description on this round didn't have a date. Since it was between the 2017 and 2019 rounds, I figured it was 2018. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I hadn't heard of WOPA before. I'll check out their site.

Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint Img20210
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue May 09, 2023 10:34 am
Hi  @Periodic Table . I've put in a link to the Terra medallion on the WOPA site (a good firm, but the name makes me laugh). It gives the issue date as 20th June 2017 (20.6.2017 in European order). You're right that there's no date on the medallion or on the Pressburg site.

https://www.wopa-plus.com/en/coins/product/&pid=43783

Tue May 09, 2023 8:02 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hi  @Periodic Table . I've put in a link to the Terra medallion on the WOPA site (a good firm, but the name makes me laugh). It gives the issue date as 20th June 2017 (20.6.2017 in European order). You're right that there's no date on the medallion or on the Pressburg site.

https://www.wopa-plus.com/en/coins/product/&pid=43783

Hi Cat's Mother,
I don't know if I want to know what you think WOPA could stand for. Smile Thank you for doing the footwork in finding the correct date as June 2017. Will change that on my inventory sheet. Like you, I really like this Terra medallion for its smooth appeal. I've known about Pressburg Mint for what, maybe three months? Anyway, there are two Pressburg acquisitions I made from APMEX. They are the 2022 Tokelau one oz silver Chronos and the 1/10 oz gold one. Really love this design. Word has it that the hands representing 11:55 has specific meanings in Angel numerology. Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint Img20211
Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint Img20212
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue May 09, 2023 8:52 pm
What a nasty suspicious mind you have  @Periodic Table . You're going to fit in well on the forum. WOPA stands for World Online Philatelic Agency, I just think it sounds like 'whopper', and this amuses me.
More seriously, that gold coin is exquisite. Chronos is one of the series that I haven't collected for the very good reason that I can't stand to see my bank manager weep. I am collecting Terra and Equilibrium.
I don't know what 11.55 stands for in angel numerology, and have never heard of angel numerology until you mentioned it.  Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint 1f638 . I'm not really into mysticism and such like. When I talk of communing with the spirits I usually mean a gin and tonic.
Cheers, TCM

Tue May 09, 2023 10:45 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:What a nasty suspicious mind you have  @Periodic Table . You're going to fit in well on the forum. WOPA stands for World Online Philatelic Agency, I just think it sounds like 'whopper', and this amuses me.
More seriously, that gold coin is exquisite. Chronos is one of the series that I haven't collected for the very good reason that I can't stand to see my bank manager weep. I am collecting Terra and Equilibrium.
I don't know what 11.55 stands for in angel numerology, and have never heard of angel numerology until you mentioned it.  Recent: First Time Orders from EMK & Pressburg Mint 1f638 . I'm not really into mysticism and such like. When I talk of communing with the spirits I usually mean a gin and tonic.
Cheers, TCM

Naw, I don't have a nasty suspicious mind as far as you know. Laughing Really, I'm not telling a 'whopper' of a lie.Shocked Laughing

I like WOPA's offerings especially in worldwide stamps. Angel numbers and the zodiac is balderdash to me. In my local rock and mineral club, there are those who believe in healing stones. Not that there's anything wrong with that stuff, I just want to learn geological studies like petrology and mineralogy. Everything on the periodic table.

The Pressburg Mint has been a wonderful discovery for me. Their Chronos, Equilibrium and Terra are all beautiful.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 10, 2023 12:14 pm
Ah yes, healing stones. The prices they command make the sellers feel much better.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum