The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Royal Australian Mint Southern White Rhino Australian Zoo  Empty Royal Australian Mint Southern White Rhino Australian Zoo

Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:33 pm
RAM
Australian Zoo series,
Southern White Rhino 2023.

SilverTrader, denby and AVG like this post

AVG

Royal Australian Mint Southern White Rhino Australian Zoo  Empty Re: Royal Australian Mint Southern White Rhino Australian Zoo

Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:48 pm
Your review is great, the rhino is good. I don't like the words on the coin it reminds me of a billboard on
the highway of an advertisement to go to the zoo. That is just what it think others mite like it.

AceBullion likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Royal Australian Mint Southern White Rhino Australian Zoo  Empty Re: Royal Australian Mint Southern White Rhino Australian Zoo

Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:19 pm
I'm with  @AVG on this. It's been a lovely series, but spoiled for me by the intrusive text on the face. The coin review was good, though and the rhino is a wonderfully detailed image.
I've been looking forward to the dragon bars too, but I'll get mine when ST gets his second delivery. There are a couple of others on his list I plan to get this month. I also see that the sixth Treasures of India Wildlife (EIC) is out -  the lion-tailed macaque - so I'm hoping that will feature on the list soon. So much silver, so little money!  Royal Australian Mint Southern White Rhino Australian Zoo  1f63f

Just seen the list has been posted while I was watching the video. Cunning! But it looks like the Macaque is there. Yippee.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

AceBullion and denby like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:16 pm
Take out the word “Southern” and bump up White Rhinoceros. Sorted.

Admin, AceBullion and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:29 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Take out the word “Southern” and bump up White Rhinoceros. Sorted.

If anything happens to the two remaining Northern White Rhinoceros, there would be no need to differentiate.

Admin, AceBullion, denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

21C Bullion
21C Bullion
https://www.youtube.com/@bullion-finance/videos

Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:48 pm
The Perth Mint overshadows Royal Australian Mint, but RAM make some decent coins, good review

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum