The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Wanted 2023 Rwandan Nautical Ounce Empty Wanted 2023 Rwandan Nautical Ounce

Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:13 am
As title, does anyone know where I can get this years Rwandan Nautical Ounce the 2023 USS Constitution Class, I managed to pick up all the others from someone selling them as a job lot and thought I did well getting the older ones for a reasonable prie and that getting this latest one would be easy but it's not, all the usual suspects seem to be sold out or it's overseas dealers that have them and they want silly money for it plus all the associated import charges.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wanted 2023 Rwandan Nautical Ounce Empty Re: Wanted 2023 Rwandan Nautical Ounce

Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:21 am
Hi @Rod Panhard . Although it came out this year, the Constitution is actually dated 2022. Both EMK and Aurinum have it in stock (EMK is cheaper, and better to deal with in my view). Martin had it, but it's not shown on his website now so you may be out of luck there unless he has one squirrelled away.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:25 pm
Thanks TCM, I might well have the 2022 then I will have to double check. If the 2023 coin has yet to be released then I'm good I think. Will know better when I have all the coins in hand.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:27 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:Thanks TCM, I might well have the 2022 then I will have to double check.  If the 2023 coin has yet to be released then I'm good I think.  Will know better when I have all the coins in hand.

Best Email Martin and ask if he has any.... You NEVER know... I know the stocks are crazy... he will look for you.

Rod Panhard likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum