The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.  Empty New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:20 pm
Golden Age of Pirates.

Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.  Empty Re: New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:27 pm
Yo Ho Ho! I see the Captain Hook costume didn't arrive in time for the video  @Admin   New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.  1f639
Very detailed coin, and I love the parrot, but no ship's cat! Maybe it was responsible for the parrot being a skeleton ..... it's the sort of thing they do.
Speaking of skeletons, what happened to the Captain's upper left arm? Shouldn't the single humerus bone be there?

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.  Empty Re: New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:28 pm
I quite like this coin, a lot of detail on it it would be good in colour

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:51 pm
A steak and onion pie costs $3 in Bermuda and $4 in Jamaica, whilst a cheese pie costs $3.50 in Trinidad and Tobago. These are the pie rates of the Caribbean.

Admin, The Cat's Mother and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:14 pm
@ArcaneCollector , you get worse. You didn't mention the flock of macaws in the Trengwainton Gardens - the Parrots of Penzance.

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:05 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Yo Ho Ho! I see the Captain Hook costume didn't arrive in time for the video  @Admin   New Series, Dead Men Tell No Tales.  1f639
Very detailed coin, and I love the parrot, but no ship's cat! Maybe it was responsible for the parrot being a skeleton ..... it's the sort of thing they do.
Speaking of skeletons, what happened to the Captain's upper left arm? Shouldn't the single humerus bone be there?

I wont go into anatomically correct. I found many flaws with that, but looked past it, the same as I do seeing every skeleton on Halloween. lol
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:10 am
You're very noble @Admin . You won't believe how much I restrained myself in my post: I know several pirate jokes ....

Rod Panhard likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:00 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You're very noble  @Admin . You won't believe how much I restrained myself in my post: I know several pirate jokes ....

Do you have any idea how hard it is not to type exactly what I mean. OR<<<<<<<<<<< say the stuff I want to on YouTube>

I am sure many would be shocked.... surprised... and the fools who dont know what is coming would be hurt.. LOL

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:53 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You're very noble  @Admin . You won't believe how much I restrained myself in my post: I know several pirate jokes ....

How much did the pirate pay for his piercings? - a buck-an-ear.

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:09 am
Rod Panhard wrote:

How much did the pirate pay for his piercings? - a buck-an-ear.

Walk ta plank you scallywag

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum