The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

AceBullion Alert.... Empty AceBullion Alert....

Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:08 pm
Long story cut VERY short.

I finally decided to sell my Simpsons collection.. I got most up on my website today... Tired after 10 hours of doing that.
I will finish the set tomorrow.

I have a few other pieces.... and some that I am sure members will like that will be going up.

Reason for sale.... Again long story cut short... I just bought my wife a newer car.... and hers is still at the Garage...

I am loosing my will to live some days. And I just need to get on top of a few things to replenish the money spent on her car. LOL and buy in a lot more melting silver!!!! It is perfect conditions for me to do my lost wax now. And I am working hard.

SilverTrader, The Cat's Mother and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

AceBullion Alert.... Empty Re: AceBullion Alert....

Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:35 pm
Right ALL of the Simpsons are on the website.

YES All. I hate adding things, I hate that job. It is a task that I really HATE. Did I mention that ?

have a look please.... Scroll through the website and see if any glitches are there. I have done so much I need to know. Thank you all in advance.

PS I will be adding more. I really do have to build up those funds. Yikes... I might even sell off my 1/10th Britannia's both Gold and Platinum to Forum members if there is enough interest. And no I am not selling everything Hardly... But I am trying to look to protect myself just in case as I have really spent a lot of money that will take a long time to replace... Remember I bought 2 cars..... I won the court battle but that comes in drips every month for years to come.

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:52 pm
Wow, I never knew there were so many Simpson coins! Nice collection. Good luck Ace.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:31 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:Wow, I never knew there were so many Simpson coins! Nice collection. Good luck Ace.

Thanks bud,

Technically there is 1 more, the BU Gold Simpson coin. I have the carded version only up for sale which is limited to just 500. The BU is 5000

And the prices on some of these is silly.

Anyway I am trying to work on the forum, You guys might have noticed some changes.
But I am also desperately trying to get the Christmas stuff ready for hallmarking which needs to happen very soon!!!!
Finally if all goes well we pick up my wife's new/ old car tomorrow. Argh. I hate being me some days. I just need to find a log cabin and retreat there for good.

denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:12 pm
I hear you. I lost my mojo this week. Think we both need to recharge our batteries. I charge mine with cookies.

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:04 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I hear you. I lost my mojo this week. Think we both need to recharge our batteries. I charge mine with cookies.

The only thing that used to recharge my Mojo was my motorcycle. Sadly I sold that a few years ago.... Hmmm I am still after one. Another Honda or BMW. Not quite sure. Or Yamaha hmmm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum