The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sword of Truth Empty Sword of Truth

Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:24 pm
Sword of Truth,

Simple and cool.

Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

Sword of Truth Empty Re: Sword of Truth

Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:38 pm
I don't want to torque anyone off, but something has to be said. I find it amusing that we walk on eggshells or dismiss these coins because of their relationship with Judeo and/or Christian beliefs. Yet, we'll trip over ourselves to buy Lucifer. And it doesn't stop there as we'll gladly pick up coins based on other belief systems.

As far as this coin goes, it looks like SD Bullion might've lifted the Sword of Truth Novel Series to name the coin. They also micro-engraved 'The Sword of the Spirit' on the cross-guard.  But what do I know. clown

"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you." Laughing
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:26 am
I didn't know there was a micro engraving and I did my research.
FYI about the Lucifer coins
I tip toed on that as well. Religion of any form can spark division.

I personally don't care if it is religious or not. Like the design I buy it.

I can say that being a Roman Catholic Alter boy yes I have pics.
Then serving in the USN & becoming a Paramedic.... before retirement.
That I now 100% don't believe in heaven or Hell.
Karma and Human decency is my outlook .

Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:55 pm
AceBullion wrote:I didn't know there was a micro engraving and I did my research.

While watching your video, I couldn't make out what was on the cross-guard. Just saw something to make me go to SD Bullion where they have a close-up shot.

Don't know how I'd feel about presenting religious coins on videos. Maybe, I'd have to train myself like selling different brands of cars. Pitch the coin, describe it with indifference and throw in my two cents about the design and any flaws.

I was an Alter boy and still have two weekly service schedules from that time. No pics though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:56 am
Periodic Table wrote:
AceBullion wrote:I didn't know there was a micro engraving and I did my research.

While watching your video, I couldn't make out what was on the cross-guard. Just saw something to make me go to SD Bullion where they have a close-up shot.

Don't know how I'd feel about presenting religious coins on videos. Maybe, I'd have to train myself like selling different brands of cars. Pitch the coin, describe it with indifference and throw in my two cents about the design and any flaws.

I was an Alter boy and still have two weekly service schedules from that time. No pics though.

I made it a habit of not going into Religion and Politics on my channel. Those 2 things can Divide and or Unite a large group.
I seen a few YouTube channels that allow it and open up. Well more than a few.

With the stuff I seen my religion died. I wont get into it but that is my statement.

However I can show Angels and Devils and to me they are just art. Some I like , Some I don't like.

I go by the design, and the facts about the subject and that is all I can do. I refuse to drop down and say Buddha or God or Jesus or Mary Paul Luke John etc.

Nadir do some fantastic bars, bur they are religious. I cant begin to tell you some of the figures unless I research them first, but I love the images. Strange really.

So overall I just stick with designs and inject criticism where I think the design fails or could improve and praise is given where the finish and design is great.

AVG likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum