The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fake Gold and Silver Warning  Empty Fake Gold and Silver Warning

Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:55 am
Starts at 3pm UK time.
So in 3 hours from this post.

Hope to see you all there.

tray and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fake Gold and Silver Warning  Empty Re: Fake Gold and Silver Warning

Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:35 pm
Another timely reminder @Admin . One of the nastier aspects of these fakes is that when they are compared to a genuine article their faults can be seen, but if a single specimen was purchased by someone who didn't have others to compare it with and who didn't know what to look for, they are good enough to pass muster. The fakery will only emerge a long while later.

Admin and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fake Gold and Silver Warning  Empty Re: Fake Gold and Silver Warning

Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:39 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Another timely reminder  @Admin . One of the nastier aspects of these fakes is that when they are compared to a genuine article their faults can be seen, but if a single specimen was purchased by someone who didn't have others to compare it with and who didn't know what to look for, they are good enough to pass muster. The fakery will only emerge a long while later.

Exactly, one of our members bought quite a few of what they believed to be genuine bullion. They are seasoned and well versed in bullion. But sadly I noticed it on a video call. They were FAKE.

That video will come soon. It is a shame They got their money back and I will be of course showing the fakes.

PS and FYI @The Cat's Mother your email and our call will be discussed soon.. sorry for the delay. I have been EXTREMELY busy. I wont elaborate more.

But not in the workshop sadly. That will come soon.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum