The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin Empty Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin

Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:31 pm
2023 Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin

The Cat's Mother, tray and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin Empty Re: Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin

Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:00 pm
I don't have any Libertads, but from time to time I think maybe I should have. Martin's photo is very good.   Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin 1f638
My Original Sin probably arrived about the same time as yours  @Admin , but I opened mine straight away. They are beautiful pieces, and I'm pleased to say that the seller I bought from now charges a bit more for them than I paid. I believe, however, that they are made by Coins Today, not Komsco, although I don't know if the firms are connected.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin Empty Re: Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin

Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:55 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I don't have any Libertads, but from time to time I think maybe I should have. Martin's photo is very good.   Mexican Libertad, & Komsco Original Sin 1f638
My Original Sin probably arrived about the same time as yours  @Admin , but I opened mine straight away. They are beautiful pieces, and I'm pleased to say that the seller I bought from now charges a bit more for them than I paid. I believe, however, that they are made by Coins Today, not Komsco, although I don't know if the firms are connected.

All the information I found regarding Komsco seems correct. I even found it on numerous sites confirming this. Although I can not be 100%. But I am fairly certain that it is true. I await being told otherwise.

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:25 pm
Yes, it's not clear. The Coin Shoppe describes Original Sin as being made by Coins Today, and the AgAu Bulletin also describes the stackables as being made by Coins Today. It may be that Coins Today is an arm of Komsco, or that Komsco carries out the actual minting process, but I don't know.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum