The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life Empty The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life

Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:39 pm
Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life. 1 oz Silver Bullion Coin

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life Empty Re: The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life

Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:38 pm
Well, it's the end of an era - a prehistoric era! It must be a great relief to you that you won't have to wrap your tongue round all these polysyllables any more.   The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life 1f60b  The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life 1f63d
I have the series, and I do like it despite the not very nice plesiosaur and titanoboa, and this stegosaurus is one of the nicer ones. I just wish the Congo would get a move on with the World's Wildlife series now, although it's a different mint and only issued once a year. It would be good to see an end to the series - or even know how long it's going to last.

Admin and denby like this post

The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life Empty Re: The LAST Stegosaurus Prehistoric Life

Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:05 pm
I'm as bad at pronouncing dinosaur names as I am in figuring out the chaotic history of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Republic of the Congo. I'll say one thing. The seal for the Republic of the Congo is boss as compared to the DRC.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:24 pm
Periodic Table wrote:I'm as bad at pronouncing dinosaur names as I am in figuring out the chaotic history of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Republic of the Congo. I'll say one thing. The seal for the Republic of the Congo is boss as compared to the DRC.

I am super glad I am not the only one.

LOL
tray
tray

Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:11 pm
It's been fun listening to you pronouncing these. They finished on a nice coin and I like a stegosaurus

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum