The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

EPIC Friday Geko Video by Le Grande Mint. Empty EPIC Friday Geko Video by Le Grande Mint.

Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:27 pm
WOW ... Just WOW

The Cat's Mother and AVG like this post

EPIC Friday Geko Video by Le Grande Mint. Empty Re: EPIC Friday Geko Video by Le Grande Mint.

Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:57 pm
That would make a neat gift for an astrophysicist.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

EPIC Friday Geko Video by Le Grande Mint. Empty Re: EPIC Friday Geko Video by Le Grande Mint.

Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:24 pm
I've just this minute ordered mine. Afraid it's not a gift (sorry Jon), except to myself. Something to look forward to after the epic two cat trip to the vet this afternoon for their MOT and service. They don't co-operate, and their claws aren't just for decoration.  EPIC Friday Geko Video by Le Grande Mint. 1f63f

Admin and tray like this post

tray
tray

Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:52 pm
I've just ordered mine too can't wait

Admin likes this post

AVG

Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:44 pm
Great review. I don't need this one I have live ones running around the yard here in Florida Smile . Take a close look at the eyeball
their is something inscribed on it.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:47 am
AVG wrote:Great review. I don't need this one I have live ones running around the yard here in Florida Smile . Take a close look at the eyeball
their is something  inscribed on it.

Really?

I will have a very close look.

Le Grand Mint did not say anything about a secret inscription.

hmmm

denby likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:23 pm
My Geko arrived this morning, and I am very happy with it. I do wish they would stop using these floating frames, though: I would be happy to display the coins, but would want to put all of them together in a big frame, and ordinary coin boxes are much easier to store.
I had a look through a 10 x loupe, and can see that there is a tiny circle on the upper left side of the lizard's slit pupil, but the circle doesn't have anything inside and there was no other inscription in the eye that I could see.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum