The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

2023 Le Grand Mint Bee Ultra Hogh relief Proof Empty 2023 Le Grand Mint Bee Ultra Hogh relief Proof

Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:30 pm
If you thought the first bee was great, just enjoy this marvel

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

2023 Le Grand Mint Bee Ultra Hogh relief Proof Empty Re: 2023 Le Grand Mint Bee Ultra Hogh relief Proof

Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:37 pm
Thanks for the honourable mention Jon. I'm a fan of LGM bees too, and like you I have the 2019 and 2020 Bee rounds. I also have one of your hand poured Bees bars, as you know, and it's great. Get in there folks.
I do have this coin and it is bee-yootiful. The design and execution are first rate, and it is a wonderful piece. I agree about the COA, and I'm not a fan of the floating frame concept because of storage (although this is helped by keeping all the feet in a separate box), but these are small issues in the wider scheme of things.
I've just looked on Martin's site, and he does have stocks of the plain silver bees (and geckos) as well as a few of the gilded ruthenium issues. They are going, though.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum