The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Super Pit 2023  Empty Super Pit 2023

Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:44 pm
Perth Mints 5th release I think.
Please help me confirm this.

The Cat's Mother and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Super Pit 2023  Empty Re: Super Pit 2023

Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:56 pm
I think you're right about the 2020 issue Jon. I couldn't find one either - not determinative, I know, but at least there's two of us.
I've visited the super pit, at Kalgoorlie, and watched blasting from the viewing gallery. They also did a minibus tour down the road to see a bit of the working, and those machines take your breath away. The trucks they have to carry the ore up to the top are the size of houses, which you just don't appreciate until you see them close up. While we were there, it was the St. Barbara's Day parade, and the star attraction was one of those trucks, all spruced up and decorated, being driven down the high street and dwarfing the buildings. Apparently the mining company prefers women drivers because they are more careful drivers and look after the vehicles better than the blokes do. This is quite important when the vehicles cost as much as these do. I bought a little gold nugget at the mining museum in town.

Admin and AVG like this post

Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:58 pm
Thanks for presenting this Jon. I like the 2019 version and will pick one up at JMBullion. Also like the 2022 crane but I can't find one available here in the States. Will keep looking to make a two piece set.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:37 pm
Periodic Table wrote:Thanks for presenting this Jon. I like the 2019 version and will pick one up at JMBullion. Also like the 2022 crane but I can't find one available here in the States. Will keep looking to make a two piece set.

Martin still has them in stock ( the 2022) so if you need me to, I will happily buy and post one to you.

Or I am sure any member for that matter.

Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:05 pm
Admin wrote:Martin still has them in stock ( the 2022) so if you need me to, I will happily buy and post one to you.

Or I am sure any member for that matter.

Possibly a Secret Santa gift for the person who gets my name? Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum