The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.  Empty Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.

Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:29 pm
These in my opinion are GREAT gifts and are perfect for sharing and giving.

I love mine, and I have been able to keep one for myself every year.

The Cat's Mother, denby and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.  Empty Re: Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.

Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:08 pm
Watched on Firefox! I wouldn't do it for anyone else  @Admin , those bloody adverts are unwatchable.
Anyway, these are really fun things, as you say, and would make great presents for children. Since there are no children on my list and I don't want one for myself, I'll give them a miss. I can see the attraction though.
Incidentally Jon, you need to be really careful with things just coming off in your hand. Especially when dealing with hot metal.  Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.  1f63d

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.  Empty Re: Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.

Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:14 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Watched on Firefox! I wouldn't do it for anyone else  @Admin , those bloody adverts are unwatchable.
Anyway, these are really fun things, as you say, and would make great presents for children. Since there are no children on my list and I don't want one for myself, I'll give them a miss. I can see the attraction though.
Incidentally Jon, you need to be really careful with things just coming off in your hand. Especially when dealing with hot metal.  Naughty or Nice? Canadian Mint Christmas Coins.  1f63d

Well I can say that the HOT METAL side of things is complete. I am EXTREMELY pleased about the results so far. My next step is removing them from the sprue and then cleaning them up and any imperfections.

I can not wait to show you. I have been doing some video work with my son who has helped me.

ALL 3 large flasks are poured. I just ( yes just ) with my hands still freezing pulled the last sprue out of the investment and put it in a bowl with the other 2. So watch this space.

For channel members ( you might get a very early peak of the video to come before they are assayed... and for everyone else, that video will come out after they are all assayed and available to buy. I am working really hard this week despite pain. But there we go. I have a months worth of catch up work do to. So back in the workshop after this coffee.

denby likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum