The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces Empty Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces

Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:42 pm
The Silver Gold Bull main office is located in Calgary, Canada and they ship from their center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Service from them has been excellent for me over the past year. This five-ounce bar with their logo and slogan is my latest acquisition. It is produced by Sunshine Minting, and I think the design is beautiful. Sorry about the odd reflections and dust on the reverse. It's shiny as can be and the little bulls and slogan are cool. Cool

Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces Img20264
Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces Img20265
tray
tray

Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces Empty Re: Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces

Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:00 pm
Is a beautiful bar. I do you like the cleanness of the design.

Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces Empty Re: Silver Gold Bull - Build Your Wealth In Ounces

Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:09 pm
@tray, it was their clean design that struck me and the bar came in heavy duty sealed plastic.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:00 pm
Periodic Table wrote:@tray, it was their clean design that struck me and the bar came in heavy duty sealed plastic.

I wish the sunshine mint shipped abroad.

There are so many things I would love to buy. I am going to look more into this for myself and the forum members.

tray
tray

Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:06 pm
They are lovely I would be interested

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:16 am
tray wrote:They are lovely I would be interested

I will remember that Tray.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum