The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

For All The Cat Lovers Out There (Sorry Martin) Empty For All The Cat Lovers Out There (Sorry Martin)

Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:53 pm
For All The Cat Lovers Out There (Sorry Martin) Dsc00612

Just a propos of nothing at all .....
This is Caspar, my other cat. A complete tart.

Admin, Rod Panhard, denby, tray, Silverlocks, AVG and SGF like this post

denby
denby

For All The Cat Lovers Out There (Sorry Martin) Empty Re: For All The Cat Lovers Out There (Sorry Martin)

Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:45 pm
Is Caspar a girl or can boys be tarts too?

Last edited by denby on Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Admin likes this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

For All The Cat Lovers Out There (Sorry Martin) Empty Re: For All The Cat Lovers Out There (Sorry Martin)

Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:49 pm
denby wrote:Is Caspar a girl or can boys be tarts too?

Oh, boy cats can definitely be tarts.

Admin and denby like this post

denby
denby

Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:43 pm
Trans Cats? How did they find out? Not watching their masters/mistresses surely!
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:54 pm
denby wrote:Trans Cats? How did they find out? Not watching their masters/mistresses surely!

Caspar is not trans, although he has had a certain operation. The clue is in the name - but he is certainly a tart.

denby likes this post

denby
denby

Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:12 pm
Ha, now I understand the felines, Hamish and I also had that certain operation too.

I went to the hospital not the Vet. eh!
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:27 pm
denby wrote:Ha, now I understand the felines, Hamish and I also had that certain operation too.

I went to the hospital not the Vet. eh!

@denby , I do hope your operation wasn't as, er, extensive as Hamish's.

denby and Silverlocks like this post

denby
denby

Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:00 pm
No not quite as extensive shhh!

Don't let Martin read this, he will get a pain in the groin.

tray likes this post

SGF
SGF

Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:36 am
Cute kitty!!! Are belly scratches allowed?

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:47 am
SGF wrote:Cute kitty!!! Are belly scratches allowed?

They are @SGF , but you have to be quick sometimes. He loves being scratched round his ears and neck though. He also actually likes to be hugged, which is quite unusual for a cat. He is a lovely affectionate beastie, but he doesn't believe in cooperating in things he doesn't approve of. Like being put in his carry box for a trip to You Know Where, and he uses all means at his disposal to escape.

Admin, Silverlocks and SGF like this post

SGF
SGF

Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:46 am
They are natures perfect escape artists! I have a 9 month old kitty named Juila Child, bon appétit! She loves to lay on my chest and receive chin/neck scritches, but wow, if you touch that belly, it is ON! I had to buy some arm-length, reinforced gloves so I can at least get her nails trimmed or into the carrier. I can't imagine what the neighbors must think as she is possibly the most dramatic cat I've ever heard!
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 am
Yes, @SGF , the tummy is usually a definite no go area, and my old ginger boy was very protective of his tum. Except, oddly, when he was being groomed - he would happily roll over for the furminator. Caspar and his brother are a lot more laid back, but all cats are on a timer, and once it goes off: BEWARE!
I think all animals like neck and behind the ear scratches (I know I do). I was cuddling a baby Tasmanian Devil the other day (I'm on holiday, in case you hadn't guessed) and she loved it. At least, she didn't try to bite me, which amounts to the same thing with TDs, apparently.

SGF likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum