The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Silverlocks
Silverlocks

2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy Empty 2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy

Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:30 pm
2024 Kooks, with the new Charles III effigy.

2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy 2024_k10

2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy 2024_k11

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy Empty Re: 2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:05 am
Tough to get the light just right on this coin am I right??? I noticed with your amazing set up you have the ABURR matted out.

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy Empty Re: 2024 Perth Mint Kookaburra with Charles III effigy

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:14 am
Admin wrote:Tough to get the light just right on this coin am I right??? I noticed with your amazing set up you have the ABURR  matted out.

The effigy has light frosting on it.  I think I only needed a panel light from 12 O'clock or so to get the texture of Charles's face.  The lighting on the reverse was a bit more complex and involved a cone diffuser, a strip of black paper to cast a shadow and a couple of lights.

ABURR?
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:20 am
Silverlocks wrote:
Admin wrote:Tough to get the light just right on this coin am I right??? I noticed with your amazing set up you have the ABURR  matted out.

The effigy has light frosting on it.  I think I only needed a panel light from 12 O'clock or so to get the texture of Charles's face.  The lighting on the reverse was a bit more complex and involved a cone diffuser, a strip of black paper to cast a shadow and a couple of lights.

ABURR?

Middle bit of 'Kookaburra'
Heard some of those birdies this morning.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:34 am
Silverlocks wrote:

ABURR?

As TCM said. Middle of Kookaburra

You will see the shiny bits in the rest of the word .. Ok going to dig my own grave now. Twisted Evil pig
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum