The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.  Empty Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:05 pm
1/2 1 and 2oz versions.

The Cat's Mother and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.  Empty Re: Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:27 pm
I'm collecting the 1/2 oz coloured versions (all your fault @Admin , as you know Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.  1f638 ), Mine is with me and I'm very happy with it.
The Perth Mint did go to town with the dragons! I've seen a boxed set of ten of the 1/2 oz variants, including a gilded version. Very nice, but rather pricy.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.  Empty Re: Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:14 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm collecting the 1/2 oz coloured versions (all your fault  @Admin , as you know  Perth Mint Lunar Dragons.  1f638 ), Mine is with me and I'm very happy with it.
The Perth Mint did go to town with the dragons! I've seen a boxed set of ten of the 1/2 oz variants, including a gilded version. Very nice, but rather pricy.

It is typical for the Perth Mint to go to town on at least 1 if not 2 coins in a set.. I find it hard to separate ( Take the Simpsons as an example.) I bought them all and now have sold a lot. I still have plenty of others for sale. I might start going though some of my collections and listing them soon on my sponsored part. ( AceBullion ) because some people might enjoy them more than me. As I have been in many dusty boxes opening up lots of silver.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum