The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

WOW. Collectable 5k only Kiwi by NZ Post.  Empty WOW. Collectable 5k only Kiwi by NZ Post.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:14 pm
BH Mayers made but limited to only 5k.

I am going to have to keep this. I think it could be a good investment in the future. What do you think?

The Cat's Mother, AVG and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

WOW. Collectable 5k only Kiwi by NZ Post.  Empty Re: WOW. Collectable 5k only Kiwi by NZ Post.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:58 pm
Having said many times that I'm not collecting generics, this is one series that I have got. It started in 2004, so this is number 21. Mine arrived last week from Martin, and I hope to get the first two issues shortly from another Martin. They're all over the place! There's probably a hive of them somewhere.
I do have a bit of a gripe though. All the others in the series have identically sized packaging and sit together in a box. This one is in a significantly bigger card and while it's nice that it's in a capsule, I now have either to look for a bigger box to put them all in or separate the new ones from the series so far. Not very satisfactory. Lovely coin though.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

WOW. Collectable 5k only Kiwi by NZ Post.  Empty Re: WOW. Collectable 5k only Kiwi by NZ Post.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:13 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Having said many times that I'm not collecting generics, this is one series that I have got. It started in 2004, so this is number 21. Mine arrived last week from Martin, and I hope to get the first two issues shortly from another Martin. They're all over the place! There's probably a hive of them somewhere.
I do have a bit of a gripe though. All the others in the series have identically sized packaging and sit together in a box. This one is in a significantly bigger card and while it's nice that it's in a capsule, I now have either to look for a bigger box to put them all in or separate the new ones from the series so far. Not very satisfactory. Lovely coin though.

It is tough on what to choose and what not to choose.

I keep finding myself buying more and more series then realising somewhere I missed out on X coin and get flustered.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum