The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Jayy17Cupraa
Jayy17Cupraa

Hi all :-) Empty Hi all :-)

Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:57 pm
Hi all, recently joined as a member and look forward to reading the posts!

I have an obsession with silver - it's almost an addiction. On a limited budget but get what I can.

I love the Australian Shipwreck series and any Tokelau coin that gets released. The main one for me though and my biggest commitment yet is the Simpsons series. I have all of the coins except for the 1oz Gold - way out of my range and keeps increasing in value.

Smile

Last edited by Jayy17Cupraa on Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin, Jazz, CanadianGoldHunter and ShortJohnSilver like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Hi all :-) Empty Re: Hi all :-)

Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:43 pm
Hello @Jayy17Cupraa
You and @Admin are going to get on like a house on fire (you know, general destruction and people running around screaming and jumping out of windows), he's a Simpsons addict too.
Where about in the world are you?
TCM

Admin, CanadianGoldHunter and ShortJohnSilver like this post

Jayy17Cupraa
Jayy17Cupraa

Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:22 pm
Hi TCM,
Thanks for the friendly welcome Smile
What started off as a 5 coin series soon went crazy, think we are on coin #19 now, excluding the modified ones of course.
I'm based in the West Midlands, UK, but love travelling also

Jay

Admin, CanadianGoldHunter and ShortJohnSilver like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:23 pm
You're very welcome to the welcome. Great avatar. I'm in the UK, north west.
One small thing (yes, I'm a pedantic PIA), please only put your name on posts if you are happy for it to be public, and for goodness' sake don't put address/phone number or email address in posts. PMs are, of course different. In your own interests! cat
I started my collection after seeing the Queen's Beasts coins. It's frightening how much it expands, and I do like quite a few of the US rounds from private mints. That does get pricy, especially when postage etc is added. I can't claim to be a fan of the Simpsons - @Admin and I agree to differ on that - but there is a glorious world of collecting and stacking, out there. @Admin in his guise as Ace Bullion does a great line in coin review videos on YouTube, some of which are posted on the Forum, under 'Videos' oddly enough. You could lose hours and hours.
I hope you enjoy reading the posts - you'll soon see what a madhouse you have signed up to - and I look forward to reading (and commenting on) yours.

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:26 pm
Hi Jay and again welcome. TCM is right Admin and yourself could be twins in the silver styles you like. Enjoy... All the best merv😁👌
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:56 pm
Jayy17Cupraa wrote:Hi all, recently joined as a member and look forward to reading the posts!

I have an obsession with silver - it's almost an addiction. On a limited budget but get what I can.

I love the Australian Shipwreck series and any Tokelau coin that gets released. The main one for me though and my biggest commitment yet is the Simpsons series. I have all of the coins except for the 1oz Gold - way out of my range and keeps increasing in value.

Smile
Did someone say Simpsons, 

Shocked Shocked 

I have EVERY Simpsons coins, Carded, Silver, Bronze, Proof, Gold ( well apart from the BU 1 oz Gold.. dang it.. I will buy that ) But Yes Carded Gold ltd to 500. 

Welcome in to the forum, Feel free to enjoy yourself, Buy, Sell, Gain information, Help others, Joke. I think you get the drift. Just have fun! 

Admin

CanadianGoldHunter likes this post

Jayy17Cupraa
Jayy17Cupraa

Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:12 pm
Admin wrote:
Jayy17Cupraa wrote:Hi all, recently joined as a member and look forward to reading the posts!

Smile
Did someone say Simpsons, 

Shocked Shocked 

I have EVERY Simpsons coins, Carded, Silver, Bronze, Proof, Gold ( well apart from the BU 1 oz Gold.. dang it.. I will buy that ) But Yes Carded Gold ltd to 500. 

Welcome in to the forum, Feel free to enjoy yourself, Buy, Sell, Gain information, Help others, Joke. I think you get the drift. Just have fun! 

Admin

It's a great series but The Perth Mint are cheeky sometimes and blocks the webpage from UK IP addresses, which sometimes means you have to pay over the odds with double VAT from Germany or the like. I've lost count how many emails I have received from FedEx with Import and admin fees. Must have paid £150 in admin fees alone.

Love the little bronze stamp card, feel it compliments the set nicely Smile

I wonder who will be next, they've done a high proof Homer and Bart recently, so are they going through the whole family again? Need some more 2000 limit to get the numbers up, they multiply in price nicely fairly quickly. Not that I will ever part with the set (there's always a price though, lol)

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Jayy17Cupraa
Jayy17Cupraa

Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:18 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You're very welcome to the welcome. Great avatar. I'm in the UK, north west.
One small thing (yes, I'm a pedantic PIA), please only put your name on posts if you are happy for it to be public, and for goodness' sake don't put address/phone number or email address in posts. PMs are, of course different. In your own interests! cat
I started my collection after seeing the Queen's Beasts coins. It's frightening how much it expands, and I do like quite a few of the US rounds from private mints. That does get pricy, especially when postage etc is added. I can't claim to be a fan of the Simpsons -  @Admin and I agree to differ on that - but there is a glorious world of collecting and stacking, out there.  @Admin in his guise as Ace Bullion does a great line in coin review videos on YouTube, some of which are posted on the Forum, under 'Videos' oddly enough. You could lose hours and hours.
I hope you enjoy reading the posts - you'll soon see what a madhouse you have signed up to - and I look forward to reading (and commenting on) yours.

I have really enjoyed the Queens Beasts set and am just awaiting delivery of one of the 2oz coins to complete the 2oz collection (yes I cheated and got the completer coin before the Lion of England!!) I'm currently contemplating on getting a 10oz one as they are lovely and are massive!

It was Martin @ Silvertrader who introduced me to the JONRMS channel then in turn this forum, I've already spent a few hours on the channel Smile

Thanks for the heads up about the name, thats why I've used the short format of it to try and stay away from any danger 😉

Jay

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:57 am
Jayy17Cupraa wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:You're very welcome to the welcome. Great avatar. I'm in the UK, north west.
I started my collection after seeing the Queen's Beasts coins. It's frightening how much it expands, and I do like quite a few of the US rounds from private mints. That does get pricy, especially when postage etc is added. I can't claim to be a fan of the Simpsons -  @Admin and I agree to differ on that - but there is a glorious world of collecting and stacking, out there.  @Admin in his guise as Ace Bullion does a great line in coin review videos on YouTube, some of which are posted on the Forum, under 'Videos' oddly enough. You could lose hours and hours.

I have really enjoyed the Queens Beasts set and am just awaiting delivery of one of the 2oz coins to complete the 2oz collection (yes I cheated and got the completer coin before the Lion of England!!) I'm currently contemplating on getting a 10oz one as they are lovely and are massive!

It was Martin @ Silvertrader who introduced me to the JONRMS channel then in turn this forum, I've already spent a few hours on the channel Smile

Thanks for the heads up about the name, thats why I've used the short format of it to try and stay away from any danger 😉

Jay

Hi Jay,

I think it will be Marge & Maggie they do next. Only after the last few BU coins released gives me this thought. 

You poor soul watching hours of my video's ( My alt account is AceBullion aka Jonrms ) EEEK. 

The Queens beast is a lovely set, I love mine and I wish I also bought the 1/4 oz gold version. I will skip it now as your just buying a premium. I like to collect a series from the start, and god knows how many series I have going at the minutes!!  What a Face

I think that the Perth Mint are Cheeky as well! I have used a few companies in Australia to help me get my coins, but Fed ex is a nightmare. I have paid thousands to them ££££ I am keeping a eye on the next release, I suspect it to be sooner rather than later. So be warned. The Perth Mint are pumping out this series quickly now, and it is frustrating for all of us Genuine collectors ( not resellers ) to get a hold of for a reasonable price. 

Watch the News section, That is where I will list any news regarding anything I find on the Simpsons. 

Again, Welcome in and enjoy. This is a free forum for all to use, buy sell, post wanted. Post jokes have fun!!!! 
Really I think the team here have put together everything for everyone into precious metals and collectors coins. 

Admin.
CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:24 pm
Welcome to the forum and community @Jayy17Cupraa

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum