The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Is this the best kept Secret? Empty Is this the best kept Secret?

Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:17 am
Or Just Rubbish!

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Is this the best kept Secret? Empty Re: Is this the best kept Secret?

Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:35 am
Hmm, I won't be rushing out to get one @Admin . It's basically an advert for PCGS, and I would think its appeal would be limited to people who have some attachment to PCGS. Also, 35 isn't that special an anniversary. In design terms, I think the eagle on the reverse is really good, but the obverse is meh, to be generous. Perhaps in a couple of hundred years it will have some historical interest, but for now it's a case of thanks but no thanks as far as I'm concerned.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:49 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hmm, I won't be rushing out to get one  @Admin . It's basically an advert for PCGS, and I would think its appeal would be limited to people who have some attachment to PCGS. Also, 35 isn't that special an anniversary. In design terms, I think the eagle on the reverse is really good, but the obverse is meh, to be generous. Perhaps in a couple of hundred years it will have some historical interest, but for now it's a case of thanks but no thanks as far as I'm concerned.
So the question that I asked is should I send this to be graded to NGC ??? lol! lol! lol! lol!
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:32 pm
If you want to, go for it. I'm sure they can recognise a wind-up when they see one, and will do an impeccably professional job. Laughing

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum