The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Mike Xonox
Mike Xonox

First Class Empty First Class

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:24 pm
A beautiful Blond buys a coach plane ticket to Miami, Florida. When the Blond boards the aircraft she immediately goes and sits in the first class section.

The stewardess sees her and walks over to her and informs her she is in the first class section and needs to go to her seat in coach. The blond then says "I am Blond, Beautiful, Staying in first class and going to Miami!".

The stewardess goes and gets the first officer. The first officer approaches the Blond and says she is in the first class section and needs to go to her seat in coach. The blond then says "I am Blond, Beautiful, Staying in first class and going to Miami!".

The first officer then goes and informs the captain. The captain says "I know just how to handle this as my wife is a Blond". The captain approaches the Blond and says she is in the first class section and needs to go to her seat in coach. The blond then says "I am Blond, Beautiful, Staying in first class and going to Miami!

The captain then says to the blond "The first class section is not going to Miami". The Blond then says Ohh thank You and immediately goes back to her seat in coach.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

First Class Empty Re: First Class

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:28 pm
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum