The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

International Cats' Day Empty International Cats' Day

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:55 pm
Today is International Cats' Day, so for all those who are permitted to share their homes with a house tiger, be extra nice to them. Maybe not object too loudly when they climb the curtains, or scream when they take a flying leap and attach themselves to your person.  International Cats' Day 1f63a  International Cats' Day 1f63a
Yes, I speak from experience.   International Cats' Day 1f63c  International Cats' Day 1f63d

Admin and tray like this post

Mike Xonox
Mike Xonox

International Cats' Day Empty Re: International Cats' Day

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:15 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Today is International Cats' Day, so for all those who are permitted to share their homes with a house tiger, be extra nice to them. Maybe not object too loudly when they climb the curtains, or scream when they take a flying leap and attach themselves to your person.  International Cats' Day 1f63a  International Cats' Day 1f63a
Yes, I speak from experience.   International Cats' Day 1f63c  International Cats' Day 1f63d

I have two feral cats that adopted us years ago. I feed and also provided a shelter on my property for them where they can come and go as they please. One is still kinda wild but allows us to pet him. The other has become the cat version of a lapdog. Always wanting attention. The two cats are best buddies and tag team other cats who make the mistake of screwing with them.
I love them both..

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

International Cats' Day Empty Re: International Cats' Day

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:24 pm
I got a reminder on Facebook because one of my cats was hanging out of my Jeeps window. ( no it was actually stationary ) But I put Gangsta Cat as the heading and it had a bit of a video..it was actually funny and loads enjoyed it. 

If there is a way I can share it I will.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum