The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

PREHISTORIC LIFE CONGO 1 OZ SILVER BULLION COIN Empty PREHISTORIC LIFE CONGO 1 OZ SILVER BULLION COIN

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:39 pm
Has any collected these coins, what they like and are they worth considering thanks
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

PREHISTORIC LIFE CONGO 1 OZ SILVER BULLION COIN Empty Re: PREHISTORIC LIFE CONGO 1 OZ SILVER BULLION COIN

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:09 pm
tray wrote:Has any collected these coins, what they like and are they worth considering thanks
Yes I have. I like them (mostly, the Plesiosaur wasn't too wonderful), but I can't say how their value will hold. I've got the silver and the minigold - which is not an economic way to buy gold, but they are rather cute.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

PREHISTORIC LIFE CONGO 1 OZ SILVER BULLION COIN Empty Re: PREHISTORIC LIFE CONGO 1 OZ SILVER BULLION COIN

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:17 pm
I thought I had seen this somewhere. Here's a link to the AgAu News Bulletin Series profile:

https://agaunews.com/portfolio-items/2020-prehistoric-life-by-emporium-hamburg/
tray
tray

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:52 pm
That's great I do forget about aganews the prices are not too bad and Martin still as 3 of them

AceBullion likes this post

tray
tray

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:25 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
tray wrote:Has any collected these coins, what they like and are they worth considering thanks
Yes I have. I like them (mostly, the Plesiosaur wasn't too wonderful), but I can't say how their value will hold. I've got the silver and the minigold - which is not an economic way to buy gold, but they are rather cute.
How big is the gold one they look great just ordered 3 from martin
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:45 pm
"How big is the gold one they look great just ordered 3 from martin"
They are half a gram, 11 mm diameter. They don't call them minigold for nothing and they make no economic sense at all, but they are nice. Martin doesn't deal in gold and I get mine from EMK.
tray
tray

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:49 pm
Yes I seen them on EMK they do look nice and EMK have most the rest of the silver set too
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:51 pm
tray wrote:Yes I seen them on EMK they do look nice and EMK have most the rest of the silver set too
There you go, then ....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum