The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
anch
anch

Anch from England Empty Anch from England

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:38 pm
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I have been buying silver coins for around 18 months from Silver Trader. I came across the Precious Metal Forum purely by chance on youtube.

Admin and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Anch from England Empty Re: Anch from England

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:40 pm
Hello @anch . You are very welcome, and I see you have been posting like billy-o, which is wonderful. I'll be reading them shortly.
I would ordinarily do a dedicated welcome post, but you've beaten me to it, so the Welcome post will be very short.
Have a good time on the forum, and please join in everything. It's a friendly environment, with some banter, and I hope you'll like it.

anch likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:01 pm
anch wrote:Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I have been buying silver coins for around 18 months from Silver Trader. I came across the Precious Metal Forum purely by chance on youtube.

Welcome  @anch

I would assume you were on  @SilverTrader website and seen my review or reviews. 

I am AceBullion. I set this site up for everyone about a year ago ( just over ) and I wanted everyone to get the benefits of a forum for FREE without paying silly fees. In fact I don't ask for anything apart from you to enjoy the site. 

If there is anything I can do to help, please ask. 

Admin

or on YouTube   jonrms 

Very Happy

anch likes this post

Kimchi

Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:54 pm
Welcome new buddy, hope you enjoy the forum! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum