The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Kimchi

Predicting future events like Nostradamus Empty Predicting future events like Nostradamus

Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:58 pm
Whatever your view on the 'nature' of reality, it cannot be denied that it is made up of 'building blocks' of numbers and ratios.

'What we do in life ripples in Eternity' - Marcus Aurelius.

Nostradamus wrote a letter in which he said that his predictions came from observing the ripples from a dropped pebble into still water.

It was a metaphor - he was looking at the 'ripples' of information/data - going back into the past from an identified 'center point', and using those to predict events (holographic reflections from that center point) into the future.

While I have been able to predict some things myself using intuition alone, we all have different 'gifts'.  

The method of Nostradamus is still possible (and available today to all, should they be interested!) is the proposition of this thread Very Happy
Kimchi

Predicting future events like Nostradamus Empty Re: Predicting future events like Nostradamus

Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:22 pm
I will offer proofs here.

Here, I am focusing on just one of many methods, which we may call isometric calendrical (or 'cylindrical', or indeed 'clerical') data analysis.

We find the fixed point in time (by aligning related events) and thus find the center point (where the 'stone' metaphorically drops into the 'still water', sending events both forwards and backwards in time).

And we find they match.
Kimchi

Predicting future events like Nostradamus Empty Re: Predicting future events like Nostradamus

Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:46 pm
And so, let us begin looking at this, in this way!

- Worldwide inflation is beginning to take its toll.

- There is unfinished business lurking in the Middle East.

- The stock markets in the US and Britain have an air of gloom, as gold and silver are on the rise.  

- The oil prices are high and soon to erupt into international events.

- Oil-rich countries are looking for ways to nationalise their oil production, and in the US there is a movement to make the US energy-independent again.

- There are rumours of a bank collapse, and the US has just pulled out of an overseas conflict.

- Truckers' strikes and convoys make national news.

- The United States is suffering under an unpopular President, and Canada has a problem too - his name is Trudeau.

Any thoughts?
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:15 pm
It’s all connected. In China, a bat kissed a pangolin and now I can’t buy a new car. Modelling and prediction is full of so much uncertainty as there are so many variables. We struggle to predict the weather 10 days in advance and yet can magically predict climate change? Sensitivity analysis shows that if you alter one parameter such as the reflectivity coefficient for snow, the conclusion is different. So in the end, science is manipulated and used as a political weapon to support a narrative that enriches the 1%.
The gravitational pull of Jupiter and Milankovitch cycles have more to do with climate change than anthropogenic activity. But that’s an inconvenient truth.
As to global predictions, Nostradamus lived in a smaller world that was simpler. With globalisation, a gas tap turned off for Germany makes gas prices go up in England. We are also downwind of US politics. Critical race theory, ESG, an obsession with racism and identity politics, all comes from the US…and the blue states. And I am seeing it at work now too. Net zero, diversity and inclusion etc. All created to divide and conquer. The sensible and polite amongst us have been quiet for too long, and I can feel a tension brewing in the world. Some thing is going to happen, like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, and it’s all going to kick off. And when the dust settles, I hope we are not in a Mad Max dystopia.
Kimchi

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:24 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:It’s all connected. In China, a bat kissed a pangolin and now I can’t buy a new car. Modelling and prediction is full of so much uncertainty as there are so many variables. We struggle to predict the weather 10 days in advance and yet can magically predict climate change?  Sensitivity analysis shows that if you alter one parameter such as the reflectivity coefficient for snow, the conclusion is different. So in the end, science is manipulated and used as a political weapon to support a narrative that enriches the 1%.
The gravitational pull of Jupiter and Milankovitch cycles have more to do with climate change than anthropogenic activity. But that’s an inconvenient truth.
As to global predictions, Nostradamus lived in a smaller world that was simpler. With globalisation, a gas tap turned off for Germany makes gas prices go up in England. We are also downwind of US politics. Critical race theory, ESG, an obsession with racism and identity politics, all comes from the US…and the blue states. And I am seeing it at work now too. Net zero, diversity and inclusion etc. All created to divide and conquer. The sensible and polite amongst us have been quiet for too long, and I can feel a tension brewing in the world. Some thing is going to happen, like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, and it’s all going to kick off. And when the dust settles, I hope we are not in a Mad Max dystopia.

I agree with you largely my friend (or, so we are told!!!) Smile

Apart from (particularly), the bolded part!

My proposition is it is predictable, in fact it is certain, and I think I can show this in various ways. It is the point of the thread!

I hope to bring something of great value, that (probably) no-one has ever considered before.

I would be very grateful if folk could start by telling me which year I am talking about in my last post on this thread, then I can start to illustrate how 'it' works.
Kimchi

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:57 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:
As to global predictions, Nostradamus lived in a smaller world that was simpler

Sorry  @ArcaneCollector - I am editing this reply as my original read back as very unhelpful. I would like interaction on this, and appreciate your input!

I think this is a very good point. I just went about trying to prompt you to show why the wrong way, sorry!

Perhaps we have collectively lost sight of what is important and many fundamental truths by the complications of modern life.

E.g. Certain birds migrate. It's innate knowledge, instinct and intuition. They will do so slightly earlier or later depending on coming weather patterns that the Met office have trouble predicting accurately a day in advance - perhaps we could more accurately predict the weather by returning to observing nature (my late uncle was very good at this)? Is our lost knowledge, instinct and intuition key?

Yes Nostradamus lived in a smaller world in one sense, but we don't have any idea what ancient texts and wisdom he had access to that we simply don't today. From either circumstance or being uniquely gifted, he had the ability to predict globally. The predictions in this thread are inspired by (and discovered from) what remains of certain ancient texts, but also through mundane information that he wouldn't have had access to. So it's 'predicting like Nostradamus' only in the sense that he described in his letter - looking at the ripples of time space events that ripple out in all directions from a central point.
SanMarino
SanMarino

Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:07 pm
In the UK we live in a post Christian society; a lot of the Christian social structures have been removed, water down or have lost power and replaced with a sort of individualism and post modernism culture along with a sort of oligopoly capitalism.
What we are seeing is the the fall out from the foolishness of post modernism.

This is a short talk which sums it up nicely

https://youtu.be/0Hu_Rxxs0VA

Culturally the UK has considerably taken on a lot of the tenants of post modernism.
Some would say this is a positive, others would disagree.
I would suggest the evidence demonstrates post modernism is far from progressive, in some aspects it’s incredibly regressive.

So in terms of predictions, follow the crony capitalism, follow the oligopoly’s in the markets who have the real power, follow those cultural institutions who have adopted and evangelise for post modernism thinking and you can work out with some degree of success the fall out that is coming.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum