The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

WOO HOOO I am soo excited! Empty WOO HOOO I am soo excited!

Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:16 pm
Yes I am very excited today. 

I just took a look on my account with Edinburgh assay office and noticed a PASS mark on my silver. 

I pulled the Bullion bars off my website and put the 4 bars in with the other pieces. 

But yes a Clean bill of health. A Full pass mark. 

This is encouraging as I submitted my first batch ( I know its been a long time in the making ) of my lost wax castings. 

And I am over the moon that they all PASSED 

So it will be some time before they come to me no doubt. And I am just waiting for the phone call with the bill to pay. 

But I will need to polish them up and get them listed on my website. Then at least you can see what you like first. 

Lots of time and energy went into this batch... But I am moving more fluidly not due to knowledge and experience. I have today put another 17 pieces in investment. Which is nearly the amount I need to submit another batch to be assayed.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So stay tuned. I have so many designs coming out it is crazy! 

PS if you think of a design or something you might want shout!!! I have some new tech that has helped me develop and produce anything!! yes ANYTHING

Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy  I am soo happy. 

A weight has been lifted.

ilank14, ArcaneCollector and tray like this post

tray
tray

WOO HOOO I am soo excited! Empty Re: WOO HOOO I am soo excited!

Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:33 pm
Am so happy for you, it's a great sense of achievement knowing that you've created something

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:20 pm
That's great news @Admin . I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished products, with maybe a sneak peek at them as they are when the Assay Office returns them.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:31 pm
With everything that I have been dealing with recently, getting things assayed was the last thing on my mind. 

I realised that I had promised members like  @WeeBear or other members certain items being made such as the Burn leaf's 

I know that I am going to try to fix Gimpy's foot before he goes off to Hawaii. At least it will make it before Xmas. 

And then I have my bullion bars hallmarked, and a few more fun things. I am working hard on more. So hopefully will have another parcel to send by the end of Sept at the latest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum