The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

New Zealand Mint, Icons of Inspiration  Empty New Zealand Mint, Icons of Inspiration

Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:51 pm
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

New Zealand Mint, Icons of Inspiration  Empty Re: New Zealand Mint, Icons of Inspiration

Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:04 pm
You mean Albert Einstein was real? I always thought he was a theoretical physicist.

Admin, AceBullion and ArcaneCollector like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

New Zealand Mint, Icons of Inspiration  Empty Re: New Zealand Mint, Icons of Inspiration

Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:37 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:You mean Albert Einstein was real? I always thought he was a theoretical physicist.

theoretically speaking what is real, Do we actually exist or are we just a creation of our own imaginations. 

Do we have free will? or are we slaves to something of a higher power?
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:43 pm
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:You mean Albert Einstein was real? I always thought he was a theoretical physicist.

theoretically speaking what is real, Do we actually exist or are we just a creation of our own imaginations. 

Do we have free will? or are we slaves to something of a higher power?

I'm real - I don't have that much imagination.
@Admin you're a married man with two cats. That should answer your question about whether you're a slave to higher powers: three of them in your case. If you have any doubts feel free to consult with TCF.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:35 pm
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
tray
tray

Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:09 pm
That's a deep thought for a Thursday afternoon
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:50 pm
tray wrote:That's a deep thought for a Thursday afternoon

Wasn't Deep Thought the computer in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, who gave the answer to the Ultimate Question?
tray
tray

Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:03 pm
Wasn't that 42
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:30 pm
That was the answer, the problem was that nobody knew what the question was. Hence the construction of the Earth by the Magratheans, to act as a super computer to formulate the Ultimate Question, only to be destroyed by the Vogons to make way for a hyper-space bypass. For further details, you need to read the books.
tray
tray

Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:43 pm
I did two of them years ago, good books
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:04 pm
They certainly are.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum