The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
mhinds
mhinds

New Member Empty New Member

Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:59 pm
Hello Everyone,

I am Matthew Hinds, Thank you for This Forum. I am pleased to be here. I have been dealing with Precious metals for a few years on the side and I really enjoy collecting things such as regular currency. I have bought a few Silver coins, Made a wedding ring for a friend and did Ewaste recycling for Gold. I am still doing small ewaste, but I am focused on using my furnace to melt metals and create things from them

I look forward to reading the post and adding to the community where i can. I used to be in a Facebook group about ewaste recycling and i think this is where i met Jnorms. Love your videos, keep up the great work and Thank you for your efforts to the community.

Much Love,

Admin and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:27 pm
mhinds wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am Matthew Hinds, Thank you for This Forum. I am pleased to be here. I have been dealing with Precious metals for a few years on the side and I really enjoy collecting things such as regular currency. I have bought a few Silver coins, Made a wedding ring for a friend and did Ewaste recycling for Gold. I am still doing small ewaste, but I am focused on using my furnace to melt metals and create things from them

I look forward to reading the post and adding to the community where i can. I used to be in a Facebook group about ewaste recycling and i think this is where i met Jnorms. Love your videos, keep up the great work and Thank you for your efforts to the community.

Much Love,

A big welcome to the forum. Yes I am Ace Bullion / Jonrms on YouTube.

I have been doing E-waste recycling as well but I do not put it on the forum because of the chemicals involved and the dangers many are just unaware of..

Welcome to the forum my email to send me your address fyi is contact@acebullion.co.uk You will be able to use the private messaging system after about 10 posts. But I will be uploading the video once it is processed and showing everyone the winner. That is ALWAYS in the NEWS section so keep your eye on that. And congratulations. And of course Welcome from me and the Mod team.

mhinds likes this post

mhinds
mhinds

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:31 pm
I agree, the chemical and mess is a nightmare sometimes, and if not done right, to think of it even when done right is still dangerous. this is why i don't do it often.

i will keep my eye out on the new conversations and look forward to learning a lot

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:38 pm
mhinds wrote:I agree, the chemical and mess is a nightmare sometimes, and if not done right, to think of it even when done right is still dangerous. this is why i don't do it often.

i will keep my eye out on the new conversations and look forward to learning a lot

No problem bud. you have a busy time on your hands, you need to upload a avatar. get your settings the way you want and likes do not count as posts.. but I gave you my email so that I can get your prize off to you.

Enjoy bud.

mhinds likes this post

mhinds
mhinds

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:49 pm
Email Sent, Thanks again

don't mind my Avatar I don't have a lot of pictures on my PC, but this is another hobby that I am doing at the moment and its a big part of my life and really represents who i am. wont go into too much detail as its not on topic of Precious Metals. but if anyone is interested in knowing more i have no issues with people asking questions.

when i have a chance ill upload one of the rings i made and that will be a much better picture <3

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:57 pm
Welcome to you @mhinds , good to see another new member who is posting already. I shouldn't worry about having a hobby that's not precious metal related, we discuss all sorts of things on here (have you seen the pets column?) on the basis that we are all interested in all sorts of things and love to hear what people are up to.
Enjoy yourself!

Admin and mhinds like this post

mhinds
mhinds

Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:08 pm
i will be sure to have a look. I love the openness of all topics and not being restricted. Thank you for the message.

Admin likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:47 pm
Welcome to the forum

Admin and mhinds like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum