The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Royal Mint Rip off  Empty Royal Mint Rip off

Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:07 pm
I know that @tray posted this, but I too recieved a text. I am worried that vunerable people will fall for this rubbish. I want and hope this video will save anyone before they make a big mistake. So PLEASE share it on any social media please share it or tell as many people as you can.... If not the video.. the information. Let it be known that this is a absolute rip off.

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Royal Mint Rip off  Empty Re: Royal Mint Rip off

Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:33 pm
As the old saying goes: 'A fool and his money are most welcome'.
More seriously, this is a rip off designed to catch vulnerable people who trust the Royal Mint name and think they are getting something really valuable. Maybe grandparents looking to buy something for their grandchildren, and not seeing any need to ask for advice because of that trust. It's the sort of thing I can imagine my mother having fallen for. It's despicable.
Good for @tray and you for bringing it to a wider audience and hopefully exposing the 'offer' for what it is.

Admin, Rod Panhard and denby like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:45 pm
I did not even realise it was old 2012-2016 date range coins they were selling, this is when silver spot was £10 - £12  Looking back at my speadsheet I picked up 2015 Maples for £13.53 and spot was £10.22.  I picked up 2016 Silver Eagles for £13.99 and spot was £10.06 and this price included a tenner postage and a 2% card surcharge.
I thought it was all this years coins with this years spot and premiums and still thought this was a racket using these prices.

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:27 am
Rod Panhard wrote:I did not even realise it was old 2012-2016 date range coins they were selling, this is when silver spot was £10 - £12  Looking back at my speadsheet I picked up 2015 Maples for £13.53 and spot was £10.22.  I picked up 2016 Silver Eagles for £13.99 and spot was £10.06 and this price included a tenner postage and a 2% card surcharge.
I thought it was all this years coins with this years spot and premiums and still thought this was a racket using these prices.

I know, And in my video I quoted prices of Brand new coins.... from all the dealers.

If I were to have used the price back then it would have been much much less.

Absolutely a rip off and will scam someone who is most likely gifting it to a loved one. But who on earth would even consider paying £14500 for 6 oz of Gold... that is £4500 more !!!

It is a horrible trick, and the cold calling and emails, Yes I received one as well... are showing them to be desperate.

I want to know if anyone has sold back any bullion every... and what address did they send it to.

Rod Panhard and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:50 am
I'm starting to feel left out and neglected.  Royal Mint Rip off  1f63f  I haven't had an email, and I'm sure I've bought something from the RM in the past so they should have me on the database.

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:39 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm starting to feel left out and neglected.  Royal Mint Rip off  1f63f  I haven't had an email, and I'm sure I've bought something from the RM in the past so they should have me on the database.

Feel lucky, I have bought a few pieces of Gold, Platinum and on the odd occasion silver.... But that was because I closed my trading account and needed to spend the money.

denby likes this post

tray
tray

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:27 pm
I see another YouTuber is talking about the flagship coin set from the mint. He absolutely slated them, so at least the message is getting out there but it does seem that they are selling quite a few
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:16 am
tray wrote:I see another YouTuber is talking about the flagship coin set from the  mint. He absolutely slated them, so at least the message is getting out there but it does seem that they are selling quite a few

lol! lol! lol! lol! If we are talking about the SAME YouTuber who put out a video yesterday... He was more stroking his ego about buying the Gold King Charles coins.. and would not really say anything apart from I know I wont be buying them.

So not really slating them ... Sorry I watched it and was not happy... Glad the message is getting across... but WOW ... I wont type what I am thinking or going through on here... After all it is a public forum.
king
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum