The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

royal mint  Empty royal mint

Mon 3 Apr 2023 - 12:30
I contacted royal mint yesterday about my Tudor Beast, had the fancy box beginning of march. They did say the coin would follow shortly after, still no coin. Their reply was '' the coin is going into production this week''; so should hear from them next week. fingers crossed. If they cant keep up with production they should'nt have so many releases
So if anyone has it on order it should be here soon [ maybe ]

Admin and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

royal mint  Empty Re: royal mint

Mon 3 Apr 2023 - 12:55
tray wrote:I contacted royal mint yesterday about my Tudor Beast, had the fancy box beginning of march.  They did say the coin would follow shortly after, still no coin. Their reply was '' the coin is going into production  this week''; so should hear from them next week. fingers crossed. If they cant keep up with production they should'nt have so many releases

Coming soon.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

But great information for the above. Anyone who is waiting for anything on order, ie the 2 or 10oz version you should not be waiting too much longer so I am told.

Cool Cool Cool

tray and Bondie like this post

PJ_Ray
PJ_Ray

Tue 4 Apr 2023 - 6:24
tray wrote:I contacted royal mint yesterday about my Tudor Beast, had the fancy box beginning of march.  They did say the coin would follow shortly after, still no coin. Their reply was '' the coin is going into production  this week''; so should hear from them next week. fingers crossed. If they cant keep up with production they should'nt have so many releases
Could it be that demand is outstripping supply?
Or yeah, they have too many releases. Those 'Myths and Legends' and 'Music Legends' designs certainly weren't the coins I was crying out for....
A bit of both perhaps.

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

tray
tray

Tue 4 Apr 2023 - 10:03
Myths and legends and Music Legends were horrible, but someone must like them. i like Germania Mint but they cant design a face very well and i have most of them. Its just with the mint they quickly take your money then is a waiting game for months. i waited 16 weeks for the last sovereign

Admin and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Tue 4 Apr 2023 - 13:08
My personal opinion is that they overstretch themselves, as  @tray and  @PJ_Ray have suggested...

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum