The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Silvergirl555
Silvergirl555

I may have something you are looking for?  Empty I may have something you are looking for?

Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:46 pm
So,   I am very new to here.   I was going to post something for sale, and still may, but the best way to sell on here is for people to check out my wares on ebay Silvergirl 555 to see if I have what you are looking for.  I am a top rated seller and have been with ebay for many, many years.  Fees on there are a killer.  I can offer a 10% discount straight off, and a bit better on some items.  Don't be afraid to ask if there is something I have that you are looking for. Some of my prices may be a bit high on ebay, but with the fees etc. it's the only way to make any money. So off of there I will be as competitive if I can.

I have sold to Cat's mother on here.  Other than that, I don't know anyone yet.

The shipping across the pond is about 18.00 for a light package.   I use Pirate ship and get the best discounts.  

If there is something any of you would like I can do a photo and do a post on here for you to purchase according to the rules.

I have over 1500 different items on ebay, and I get new items in all the time so you may find what you are looking for.

Here is a  link to my store.  you will need to copy and paste it to your browser.   I don't know how to do a live link on here yet.  I"m old and not real great with computers.  lol

https://www.ebay.com/str/carzgirl?_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2563

Believe it or not.  I used to sell vintage muscle cars on ebay.  Thus the 'carzgirl'

Fortune8, Rod Panhard and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

I may have something you are looking for?  Empty Re: I may have something you are looking for?

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:09 pm
The link worked just fine @Silvergirl555 , and I've been having a browse. There is an awful lot that is very covetable, and I'm glad to see how well the PAMP Suisse lunar bars have appreciated, now I have the full set.

Fortune8 and Silvergirl555 like this post

Silvergirl555
Silvergirl555

I may have something you are looking for?  Empty Re: I may have something you are looking for?

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:12 pm
I saw a lunar ox go for almost 400.00 on auction.  so definetly a good set to have, and get a few when they are new and cheap is always smart business.  I have tons of tigers I put up that will be gold when others run out.

Fortune8 likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:21 pm
Silvergirl555 wrote:I saw a lunar ox go for almost 400.00 on auction.  so definetly a good set to have, and get a few when they are new and cheap is always smart business.  I have tons of tigers I put up that will be gold when others run out.
Blimey, that's about eight times what I paid, and it was the most expensive of the set even buying it when it came out. I had always liked them, but came along in the middle of the series and decided not to bother. Then the first six bars came up on eBay as a job lot, averaging £26.50 each, and the rest is history.

Fortune8 likes this post

tray
tray

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:46 pm
You have some lovely items on your eBay

Fortune8 likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:12 am
Well, back from a week in the sun to find a package from @Silvergirl555 waiting for me. As she says, I have bought from her on eBay and always found her very reliable and good to deal with. So, my package had two rounds, Silver Shield BU 'Don't Worry' and 'Two Wolves', both great condition and well packed and I'm very happy. Now to work through the rest of the list .....

Admin, Fortune8, tray and Bondie like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum