The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

Florida Storm Number 2 Empty Florida Storm Number 2

Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:03 pm
Well hello all
No coins this month after this storm which had wind 85 to 100 miles and hour 14 inches of rain. This would scar the hell out of you.
Only part of one three came down not on the house it was in the back lawn. No electric for two days. The generator
would not run the Refrigerator or the AC. So my buy for this month a new Champion generator $1500.00 Sad .
No gas for the car. I saw one gas station open on Rt 19 with 50 cars on line to get gas. For all my family down here all
are ok but not for others who have lost everything down south here in Florida .

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Florida Storm Number 2 Empty Re: Florida Storm Number 2

Mon Oct 14, 2024 9:39 pm
I'm just glad you're ok @AVG , it was a truly horrific storm.

Admin and AVG like this post

tray
tray

Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:17 pm
Glad to hear you and the family are safe. I could truly could not imagine storms that bad or how the UK would cope with it. The country comes to a standstill with a little fluttering of snow having to contend with what your country does hats off to you all.

Admin and AVG like this post

AVG

Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:34 pm
TCM & Tray
I have been thru storms back in N.Y.C. years ago but this is a different ball game down here in Florida.
If you live by the water you better have another house on higher ground some ware safe. Look what
the poor people up north N.C. with the first storm. Not only the storm the illegal's are stealing their
stuff that is outside to dry. What a world we live in today.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Today at 8:55 am
I am wishing you well, I know how I was brought up and prepare. I have a Diesel Generator, So that I can make fuel even if I can not get to any petrol.

And even emergency solar and wind generators for electricity.

The main thing these things can do is the solar and wind generators help with basic charging etc. The main diesel generator is good for cooking, even though I have a gas stove as well.. but also to keep the main fridge on etc. and any pumps needed.

Good luck and I really hope your safe.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum