The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

Coin Show in Florida Empty Coin Show in Florida

Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:25 pm
Hello All
Today the wife and I up at 8AM for the coin show down here in Florida. Another show like the last one we went to with the same
people with the same coins mostly USA coins. So the best thing was we did not spend a penny  Smile . Their was one guy with some great
silver heavy in the $1500.00 to $2500.00 price range. Seen him at shows with the same items. I think most coin guys are cheap
like me down here in Florida Smile . If you are into high relief coins like me you will have to go on line to buy. So I took the wife out for her 84th birthday to Wendy's for a chicken rap Smile .

Admin and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Coin Show in Florida Empty Re: Coin Show in Florida

Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:30 pm
AVG wrote:Hello All
Today the wife and I up at 8AM for the coin show down here in Florida. Another show like the last one we went to with the same
people with the same coins mostly USA coins. So the best thing was we did not spend a penny  Smile . Their was one guy with some great
silver heavy in the $1500.00 to $2500.00 price range. Seen him at shows with the same items. I think most coin guys are cheap
like me down here in Florida Smile . If you are into high relief coins like me you will have to go on line to buy. So I took the wife out for her 84th birthday to Wendy's for a chicken rap Smile .

You are aware I am very jealous with all these great coin shows back home. They are large conventions and I wish there were more here in the UK. It would just be awesome. 

But I am jealous.

tray likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Coin Show in Florida Empty Re: Coin Show in Florida

Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:56 pm
They would be good. The one I went to in Huddersfield was a bit of a disappointment for me. There was some silver, but the stock was mainly old circulating coinage.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum